Chapter 13.

Damn I got 15 missed calls from Kevin them sitting in this hospital with my phone on silence.....

Angel:Hello?
Kevin:Nigga hit the spot suh ain't to many ppl know about this spot in EasternHills took cocaine and 50g's thank god D-Dawg ain't open the safe.They killed D-Dawg man this somebody close they dodged all the cameras

Angel:Nuh man not D-Dawg fuckkkkkkkk aye man clean up and relocate ...we ain't taking nomore losses ITS UP

Gee:Damn right it's up ion know what the fuck y'all ain't start applying pressure yet for anyway.

Keshia: y'all niggas be safe the priest will be coming in soon we bout to pray.

Mir just got the spot in Eastern Hills and nobody knew about that spot but the bitch Lexus she pulled up on him and got some money for they grandma Hattie.

Priest:Hey Jackson family y'all ready for prayer ?

Jackie :Wait Where's Lexus y'all?She might be outside let me go get her before you start the prayer.

5 minutes went by Jackie or Lexus haven't walked back in .

Diane:Come on pastor you can go ahead and start the prayer ......................

Lexus:He's alive he's still on the ventilator how the fuck yen finish him ?

Deshawn:If he's not breathing on his own it ain't no guarantee he gone make it fr.

Lexus:Yea you right but do you know what this man capable of ? Mannnn this shit can get real bad.Angel know it was BlackBoy you don't think she gone suspect you.

Deshawn:I know she is,Ill be the first person she suspect but she gone overlook you did she say anything to you?

Lexus:nothing much she told me she might need my help whenever they release him to clean up and get the house together...

Deshawn got quiet ......

Lexus:D E S H A W N🗣

Deshawn:Oh my bad that's just not like her to invite you in like that I do understand y'all squashed the beef but she don't let up this easy she's been dating your cousin bout a year ni and y'all ain't never linked or nothing ?

Lexus:Man That hoe hurt and need a shoulder to lean on she'll call on anybody to be there for her.

Deshawn:It's a lot you don't know about Angel she has a dark side.

Lexus:Ion think I should be worried.

Deshawn :just be careful,soon everything they own will be ours.Now go back in and play very concern I love you.

Lexus :I love you too I'll call you later. 

Jackie:I know that wasn't Deshawn car you just got out of.

Lexus:I don't even talk to him anymore what you doing standing out here Ma ?

Jackie:Looking for your ass the family did prayer everybody was there but you.

Lexus:Oh ok let's go back in.

Jackie:That's not a good look Lexus if that's Deshawn you know Red just got in his ass about you.

Lexus:I don't talk to that man ma come on I'm ready to go check on red.

Jackie :I think Angel back there we gave her time alone.

Walking into that room seeing My Mir in that bed with all them tubes broke me down I remember the days I use to keep myself from loving him with everything in me because of the fact I was scared he was gone hurt me by cheating on me or leaving me etc even all that can't compare to me losing him I'd rather go through hell with him then him to die on me he don't look like himself at all he's so swollen ..

The doctor walked in to check on him

Angel:Do you know how long he will be sleep?or how long he will be on this breathing machine ?

Doctor:Its truly all up to him.

Angel:Do you think he can hear me if I talk too him?

Doctor:Yes he hears you he just can't respond.Call me if you need me...

And the Dr.Exited the room I walked up on the side of his bed I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach .....

Angel:
Well mir looks like we will be having a baby after all I'm so sorry I was scared I'm so use to things going wrong I'm blinded when things are actually going right.This baby survived and I know that you will too.I just need you to hurry up and shake back baby me and the kids need you.You have Skylar scared and worried.Even if I don't tell you as much as I should I thank you baby...You gave me joy, you showed me real love,you calmed the storm,you brought me out of a dark place, not only did you wanna see me doing better you actually helped me to get better.You loved me when I couldn't even love myself yes I will carry your baby I know in my heart this is not the end for us...Shake back baby.

Diane:Hey I'm sorry to interrupt the kids wanna see him before it get to late.

Angel:
oh I'm sorry of course just give me 1 more minute..

Angel:
Shake back baby you've helped me buried some dark things but it's time I re-dig them.I'm doing for you the same shit you would've done for me niggas tried to take you out,Nigga tried to stomp my baby outta me,then they hit the stash house.The lord gone have to forgive me and hopefully you can too if you ever find out it was me.But it's time to put your favorite cousin too sleep and as far as Deshawn he gone die slow in the worse way.