Chapter 17.

Mir:Sorry I'm late I had to take care of something.

Angel :UM Your fine they haven't called my name to go to the back yet.

Mir:After the appointment can we leave go grab lunch and talk ? I really have to talk to you about something.

Angel:I can't I'm busy I scheduled 3 hair appointments for today.

Mir:Oh yea congrats, ok then I'm proud of you.‼️

Angel:Oh okay.😒

Mir:I understand you might be mad but you have to put yourself in my shoes.What if I said jay crossed you out then jay said I did it how would you choose.???

Angel:My thing is you wasn't trying to find out or get to the bottom of shit you let a month past bye without talking to me but you was still hanging and banging with your favorite cousin you chose your side then.Then you had the nerves to say my child may not be yours !!!

Mir:I was out of line and I'm so sorry. Lexus came told me you and Deshawn was messing around and that it was his baby,Not only that she also said you got the money that's how you bought a home and you a shop.

Angel:And you belived her too huh ?do you hear how you sound saying what another bitch done told you about me,Nigga you should know me better then anybody !

Nurse:Ms.Smith

Angel:enough of that come on let's go check on (MY)baby since it's not yours 🤣

Mir:Real funny..

Nurse:Is this dad ?

Angel:ask him ?

Mir:Yes I'm dad pay her no mind.

Nurse:Okay,dad you can have a seat in the room.Mom can you give me a urine sample ?place the cup in the holder in the wall.

Angel:No problem,Here mir take my purse in the room ..............

Mir
Angel look so good the baby got her glowing or something I hope she can forgive me I really miss her.

Mir:Who phone is that ringing it's not mines.?Its coming from angel purse let me see who it is it stopped ringing I proceeded to take it out her purse to see who the missed call was from and it was from MIKE I got so much rage in me like who the fuck is mike?I ain't gone do this at this appointment but as soon as we walk out she's telling me who the fuck mike is she ain't bout to be talking too or fucking no nigga and carrying my baby...........

Angel and the nurse both walked in the room angel laid on the bed the nurse put this clear jelly looking stuff on her stomach..........

Nurse:If the baby legs is open will you all like to know the gender ?

Angel :Yes,Im not doing a gender reveal anyways.

Mir:Why not ?

Angel : I'm not having a shower either I just don't want too...

Mir:But we always discussed if we have a baby how we was gone do a big baby shower.

Nurse:Oh wowwwww