Chapter 34-Things get worse before they actually gets better‼️

Me and Gervontae been back kicking it we actually been fucking around heavy and I can say Im truly loving it,to me he's different you know you have two types of dudes in this world the kind who will ask "Can I take you out "? And the kind to ask "Can I take you and the kids out let's do a play date"? And that's what will win me over every-time.Sundays we take kids his son and my twins somewhere we call Sundays family fun day the quickest way to my heart is through my kids.And not just mines also his I was always told how a guy treats his kids,his mom and sisters will always tell what kind of person he is.And Vontae treats the women in his life like royalty that tells a lot about his character.

Who the fuck is that knocking at my fucking door like that? I know that ain't Diane I know she said she was on the way with the twins.
Knock,Knock,knock,

Angel:Who is it ?

Mir:Man open the damn door who you think it is ?
Angel makes it to the door and opened it.

Angel:Your kids haven't made it back yet ?And why you knocking on my damn door like that?

Mir charged at her grabbing her by her neck she fell to the ground ...

Mir:So bitch you got niggas round my
kids ?hoe I'll kill you!

Angel struggling to breathe while Mir choking her.

Angel:Boy get off me you fucking tripping.

Mir:Bitch somebody told me they seen you and a nigga at Chuck E. Cheese with my kid ion know who you take me for but I aint going for none of that I'll kill you and that nigga.

Angel:And so what Mir Shid my kids be at yo bitch house.

Mir then punches her in the nose as blood started to leak and run down her face.

Mir:Ion got no bitch you got me fucked up that shit ain't cool to have a nigga round my fucking kids I don't give a fuck what you talking about.

All angel could do is cry and scream because Mir was still on top of her choking her but not as tight as before.

Angel:Man get off of me I don't bother you I let you do whatever makes you happy I didn't have one bad thing to say and my kids be around that girl she mightiest we'll be your bitch that's who you fucking that's where you been staying.

He then let go of her neck and got off of her Angel washed the blood off her face with the shirt she had on while getting up off the floor she grabbed the vase off of the end table suddenly she was up on her feet Mir back was turned to her she launched the vase with all her might hitting Mir in the back of his head with it he fell to his knees holding the back of his head as blood started dripping.

Mir:Bitch I'm bout to kill you.‼️

Mir was trying to get up from off his knees but Angel charged at him full speed kicking him down.Everytime he tried to get up she kick him down again while swinging her fist with all her might connecting everytime she swung.

Angel:I'm tired of you bitch you think you can do whatever you wanna do on me to hurt me is one-thing but to hurt me physically.To put your hands on me I ain't going for none of that shit you got me fucked up you think it's cool for you to do it but when I do it's a problem I'm not even fucking you I don't even talk to you.