1

???: "...A thing of beauty, I know... Will never fade away..."

A young (S/c) man softly sang as he walked through the dark, nearly empty streets of Vale. The male, dressed in a black robe, a long crooked top hat, and a gray scarf strapped across his chest and knotted by the hips. He has long (H/c) hair that almost reached the floor, bangs long enough to cover his eyes and the nasty scar across his face.

Just as he's about to pass by a Dust shop, a man and young girl flew right out the store's window.

???: "Oh Dear." the young man says.

He looks to the man, unconscious on the ground, then the young girl with her weapon which transformed to a scythe. The young girl, with a red theme to her, noticed the young man.

????: "Get to safety, it's dangerous here." she struck the ground with her scythe as she glared behind me.

???: "Is that so?" he looks to the young girl then turns to where she flew from, noticing some hostile men with their weapons out. "I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to tell you that..."

The hostile men ran to the young girl, swinging their weapons though that seems to be no match for her. Having incapacitated the men with incredible speed which caused the young man to stare in awe.

The young man then quickly steps away as one of these hostile men tries to strike him. He grabs his assailant's wrist with one hand and flips him over, his other hand reaching into his robe and taking out a folded staff with an arc on the top.

He unfolded his staff and struck his assailant on his head causing the pavement to crack and the man to pass out.

???: "I was in the middle of a conversation." he says to his, now unconscious, assailant before dusting himself off and readjusting his hat.

?????: "Hey Top Hat, this is a matter between me and Little Red. So why don't you just run along?" a man with a bowler hat says, pointing his cane at the young girl and fired at her.

The young man jumped in front of the girl and spun his staff around at inhuman speeds. Upon contact, a blast was heard and smoke surrounded the two before clearing. The man with the bowler hat was gone from the spot he was previously at.

???: "Top Hat?" the young man tilted his head a bit, causing his hat to tilt a bit.

????: "Thank you." says the young girl. The young man looks at her and nods.

The two look around their surroundings before they notice the man from earlier climbing up the latter.

????: "You okay if we go after him?" The young girl asks the old man, whose store front window she destroyed. The old man nods.

The young girl ran to the latter, though the young man stayed behind. He takes his wallet out from his robe, pulls out a few Lien and hands it to the old man.

???: "For the damages." The young man then ran to the direction the young girl ran to before the old man could refuse the money.

[At The Rooftop]

?????: "End of the line, Red!" The man, inside a Bullhead, threw a red dust shard in front of the young girl before firing his cane at it, a fiery explosion ensued.

The man laughs but stop almost immediately as the smoke dissipated to reveal the young man from before.

The young man's robe was destroyed from the explosion and revealed his black trench coat, white dress shirt, black tie and black shoes.

???: "Dear, Oh Dear. There goes my robe." he dusts himself off and faces the man in the Bullhead.

Just before the man could do anything, purple projectiles were fired at the hovercraft from behind the young man and girl.