Chapter 2

"That was funnnn." Jack says stumbling inside, slurring his words.
"Jack, sit down." I say rushing over to him before he falls.
Johnson is just as drunk as him, along with Sammy. I shake my head. "Here, lie down." Jack tries to push me back but I take control. "Lay down!" He stares at me and sits down fast.
All three look up at me from the couch. "What?" I couldn't tell if they we high or just drunk. Probably a mixture of both. "Stop staring at me like that."
"Can I goooo to beddd?" Johnson asks me.
"Sure." I say helping him stand up and walk up stairs.
"Thanks. You're a good frienddd." He stutters then falls into the bed.
"Goodnight." I say turning off the light and walking out.
I walk down stairs and Sammy's gone. Great. "Where did he go?"
"I don't know." Jack stutters and shrugs.
"Great. Goodnight."
"Wait." He says grabbing my wrist.
"What?" I say brushing my long brown hair behind my ears.
"Stay with me."
"Fine." I say sitting next to him as he strokes my hair.
"Thank you." He whispers into my ear.
~~~
"I don't feel very good." Gilinsky says looking at me.
"I wouldn't think that you would." I say laughing. "Hold on." I get up and grab an Advil and some water.
"Thanks."
"Yeah. I'm gonna go get the mail. I'll be right back." I prop his head up with a pillow and head out towards the mail box.
"Sammy!" I run over to him, passed out on the sidewalk. He's got a pulse, so that's great.
He moans. "Come here Sam." I say picking up his body and trying to carry him, but eventually I resort to dragging him. "What were you thinking?"
"Drinking? Yeah, I was." He moans as I lay him down on the couch.
His eyes are blood shot and I smell the alcohol on his breath. He looked terrible. Don't get me wrong, he still looked hot. But for his sake, he looked horrible. I brushed his brown hair out of his eyes and he winces.
I get him some Advil and water then check on Johnson. "You guys are going to have to go home. My mom and dad are coming home tomorrow." They had been on a cruise for the past week, and of course, these losers had to get drunk, and high, and hungover, right before they came home.
Several hours later they were all feeling a little better and not puking their guts out. "Allison." Sammy calls me. It was just me and him, as Johnson and Jack were upstairs and me and Sammy were watching the new episode of Walking Dead.
"Yes Samuel?"
"Why do you put up with me?"
"I wonder the same things myself." I say giggling and he messes with my hair.
"But seriously, I'm such a loser."
"Nah, you're pretty cool." I say looking into his eyes. He looks back into mine. We sat there like that for what felt like forever, then finally, we both started leaning in. Our lips met and he kissed my lips gently.
"Woah." Is all he said smiling at me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He looks down at his lap.
"No, I liked it." I say smiling back at him.
"Good." He says kissing my lips again.
*****
A/N
Hey new chapter! Tell me what you thought! I'm gonna try to update every night from now on! Yay! Okay bye!