Chapter 14

•Alli's POV•
I woke up and looked at my broken phone on the floor and remember everything that happened last night. Jack is laying next to me and he looks to peaceful.
I can't stand it.
I slap him awake and he sits up really fast. "What was that about?"
"Ask Abbey." I said getting up and changing into a long sleeve shirt and jeans.
"What?"
"You were probably to drunk to notice."
"I wasn't drunk."
"Oh, so you just did it on your free will?"
"What are you talking about?"
"You know exactly what I am talking about."
"I honestly don't."
I slammed my door and got in my car and drove to McDonald's. I sat by myself and soon noticed a body across from me.
"Sammy?"
"Hey, Allison."
"What are you doing here?"
"Saw you sitting alone. Is everything alright?"
"Yeah. Just great."
"Seems like it. You can tell me."
"Can I? Can I really?" He sighs and looks at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Fine, but not here." I drag him out and underneath a tree in the parking lot.
"Wait, is it Jack?"
"Yeah. He's che-"
"Cheating on you?"
"Yeah. I just," I broke down in tears. "I don't know what to do Sam."
"Come here." He pulls me into a hug. "Do you want to go home?" I shake my head no. "Come on, let's go for a walk." He takes my hand and we walk throughout the parking lot and into several stores.
"Thanks for that Sam." I hug him and get into my car to drive home.
"Anytime. Bye Allison."

I open the door and walk into my house, quietly, as not to wake my parents. I head upstairs and Jack isn't in my bed, nor in his room. I take a quick shower and jumped into bed, quickly falling asleep.
~~~
"Alli. Sweetie, wake up." I feel my mom pressing her hand on my head. "Oh honey, you forehead is really hot."
"Mom, I'm fine."
"Are you sure sweetie?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Jack?"
"He's at other Jack's house."
"Kay." She walks out and I grab the house phone off the charger and call Sammy, since I broke my cell phone.
"Hey Allison."
"Sup Samuel."
"Wanna meet me today?"
"Sure, where?"
"I'll pick you up and we'll have lunch."
"Sure." I hang up and get dressed in a mini skirt and a top that I tuck in to my skirt and brush my teeth and hair. I walk downstairs and turn on the tv.
"We're you going all fancy?" My mom asks smirking.
"To lunch."
"With Jack?"
"No." I make a face and turn back to the TV, watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.
"Then who?"
"Sammy." I smile and she gives me a look.
"Sammy huh?"
"Sammy."
"Hm." She smiles and walks out to the kitchen and the doorbell rings.
I open it, Sammy. "Hey." He hugs me. "You look nice."
"Thanks. So do you." He had his hands stuffed in his pockets of his dark-washed denim jeans, and a red and yellow striped shirt, with a leather jacket.
"Thanks, you ready?"
"Yeah." I turn my head to yell in the house. "Mom! I'm leaving!"
We walk out and I get in the car. "I tried calling you to tell you I was on my way, but you didn't answer."
I let out a fake laugh, "About that. I kinda broke it."
"How?"
"I threw it against the wall, maybe."
"Why?" He laughs and smiles. God, I missed his smile.
"I got mad at Jack." I blush and we pull Ito a parking lot to a cafe.
He opens the door for me and we sit down next to a window. The waitress come and takes our order, leaving after. "So, things better with Jack? Did you talk to him last night?"
"He wasn't there."
"I'm sorry Alli."
"Sam, it wasn't you, it was the drugs. I know you're not like that. I've known you since you were three. I know you're not like that."
"I'm glad you know." He smiles and we eat.
After we finish, we go back to his house and watch tv. He puts his arm around me, but I don't think anything of it. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine.
I lifted my head up look at him and he kisses me, but I kiss back. "Sammy."
"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry Allison. you're with Jack, and he's gonna kill me."
"No, I wanna be with you. Only you Samuel."
I kissed him again and he took my hands. "Allison. Are you sure about this? Me and you?"
I bite my lip and nodded my head.
"Jack's gonna kill me." He mutters. "Literally."
"No, I'm not gonna let him."
"Alli, no offense, but what do you have on a six foot two guy?"
"I'm pretty intimidating."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah." I climb on top of him and tackle him of the couch. I push him down and sit on his legs. "Pretty intimidating huh?"
"You know it." He smiles and takes my hands, swinging them back and fourth from under me. And then his mom walks in.
"Hey Sammy, how did lunch with that girl you like go, oh God! Not on the couch please."
"Mom. We're not 'doing the do' Allison was just showing me how intimidating she was."
"Oh, it's Alli! You like Alli!"
"Hi Ms. Wilkinson."
"Hello Alli."
"I should probably get going Samuel."
"I'll take you home."
"I was kind of hoping you would. As I don't have any other way to get home."
"Let's go. I'll be back mom."
"Bye Alli."
"Bye Ms. Wilkinson."
We walk out and get into his car. "Alli, look. I like things the way they are now and I just don't think that the time is right for us to be together. Like an item. Jack and you are going steady, Jack's not wanting to kill me, and I'm not sure you're ready to fully forgive me just yet."
"I get where you're coming from. But, we should do this again."
"We should." He pulls up at the edge of my driveway and kisses me. "Bye Allison."
"Bye Samuel."
I run inside, considering it's raining and already dark and head up stairs. I take a shower and put on sweats and a sweatshirt, when the cramps hit. I drag myself to my room and crawl into bed. I hate being a woman sometimes I swear.
Jack comes in and sits on my bed. "No, get off."
"Here baby." He hands me Advil and a bottle of water.
"Get off my bed."
He quickly stands up but doesn't move away. "Alli, where were you today? You've been avoiding me for the past two days. What's going on?"
"Leave me alone!" I scream and his eyes grow large.
"I got your phone fixed for you." He hands me my iPhone 6+, which is without a crack not a scratch.
"Whatever." I mutter and go on my social media.
Jack goes to lay down next to me but I push him away. "Alli, we need to talk. Something's up. What's wrong?"
"Why don't you just go ask Abbey? Oh, wait, you'd probably be to busy sticking your tongue down her throat while trying to talk to her." I slam my face into my pillow and the tears start streaming out.
"What?"
"Jesus Christ! Don't ask like you don't know! I saw the picture."
"What picture?"
"This one." I show him the picture from the blocked number.
"Alli, she came onto me, I swear."
"Jack, obviously you're not happy with me, and only me! Let's just end things here!"
"Alli."
"No! Don't you Alli me! You said you cared about me! You lied Jack Gilinsky! You lied!"
He stands there speechless and backs out. i continue to cry into my pillow and my phone wakes me up. "Hello?" My voice is shaky, so whoever this is is gonna tell something's up.
"Allison?"
"Yeah?"
"What's wrong?"
"I'm fine."
"I've know you since you were three, I know when something's wrong. I'm on my way." Before I can argue he hangs up and I slip downstairs.
He gets here five minutes after that and hugs me. "Allison, what's up."
"I broke up with Jack and he lied to my face and said he cared about me, then cheated on me, and." He cuts me off by kissing me and carries me upstairs, bridal style while I cry. "Thanks Sammy."
"I'd do anything for you Allison." He kisses me and crawls next to me while I cry into his chest.
~~~
I wake up and Jack is staring through my door at me, but I'm alone. I guess Sammy knew if he was smart he'd better leave.
"Jack." I whisper and he walks away, holding his backpack behind him.
I look at my phone and it's a picture of me and Jack kissing. "Jack." I call a little louder.
I hear his car start and he drives away, most likely to school.
I get up and move slowly, changing into yoga pants and a tank top. Grabbing my floral back pack and Converse, I walk to my car and drive to school.
Sammy meets me at the front gates and wraps his arm around my back. "Hey, Allison."
"Hi, Samuel."
We walk to class together and I sit down.
I sit through a boring first period and almost die of boredom.
I see Jack and run up to him at lunch. "Jack, wait up!"
He keeps walking but I grab onto his arm. He shrugs me off, "Let go Alli. It's over."