Chapter 4

"Goodnight Mom. Goodnight Dad." I said heading upstairs. I checked my phone and Sammy texted me.
😍Samuel😘
Open ur curtain😘
I walked to my window and opened the curtain, to see him standing in my driveway waving at me.
A-
What are you doing down there?😘
😍Samuel😘
Idk I just wanted to say hi. So, hi.
A-
Hi.
😍Samuel😘
Goodnight bb. Sleep well.😘
A-
Goodnight.😘
And with that I fell asleep smiling.
~~~
I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone.
😍Samuel😘
Good morning beautiful.
A-
Good morning.
😍Samuel😘
Did you sleep well?
A-
Yes I did, thank you for asking.
😍Samuel😘
I'm coming over.
A-
Okay💕
I put my phone down on my table and put on a long sweater and some leggings and brush my teeth and hair.
I found a note on the table.
Dad's at work, I had to run to the store. You know the rules. No one but Sam or the Jacks can walk through those doors.
Love you~ Mom
It's kinda funny she doesn't let me have anyone but boys over when she's gone. But I guess it's cause it's always just been me and the boys.
Five minutes later Sam comes in and hugs me from behind.
"God Samuel, you scared me."
"That was kind of the point." He says kissing my head.
I walk over to the couch and turn on the tv. We watch True Tori and my mom walks in. He moves his arm from around me and puts it in his lap. "Hi Mrs. Snyder." Sammy greets her.
"Oh Sam, call me Dana. You've know me for fifteen years, you should know that by now."
"Sorry Mam."
"Oh you're too sweet." She says smiling and walking out of the room.
He puts his arm back around me. "We should go to the park." He says.
"Kay. When?"
"Now."
"Let me get changed."
"You look fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes come on." He grabs my hand and I yell to my mom.
"Mom, we're going to the park."
"Have fun honey." She yells and we leave. She trusts me completely.
We sit next to each other in the swings and I kick myself back and fourth. "So, is this a date?" He asks.
"I don't know. That's kind of something guys determine."
"Okay, then yes, if you want it to be a date, it is." He says smiling at me.
"Okay." I say smiling cheesily.
"I liked you for a really long time. But I never thought you felt the same way."
"Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch." I laugh.
"Your lame."
"I know." He takes my hand and my fingers intertwine. He stands up and pulls my arm.
"Let's go for a walk around the pond." We walks hand in hand around the pond and then went back to the car. The sun was setting and we went into my house.
"Today was fun." He says smiling.
"Yeah, it was." He kisses me and walks out.
"Good night."
"Good night." I shut the door and lock it behind him. Today was perfect.
[_________]
A/N
Hey guys so I just realized how weird when Allison sends a text it comes up as A. I didn't mean anything by that. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying my book! I love writing this book so I hope you like reading my writing.