Chapter 15

I went home and sat in my bed, doing homework, waiting for Jack to get home.
Finally, after three hours I heard his car pull to a stop outside. The door bell rang and I knew it couldn't be Jack.
Since I was the only one home I ran downstairs quietly and looked out the door. It was Sammy, and he was holding flowers. I open the door and he smiles. "I knew Jack wasn't here do I brought these for you."
"They're beautiful."
"Just like you."
"Oh Sam. Come inside."
"I probably shouldn't."
I grab his arm and drag him in. "Oops." I take his hand and bring him upstairs and plop down on my bed, after setting the flowers in a vase. "Why did you bring me these?"
"Just felt like it." He kisses me and bites my lip.
"Tease." I mutter and flip on the tv. "Netflix? Netflix."
We watch Netflix for a while and I hear a car pull up to the curb. Sam gets a worried look, "Don't worry, it's just my mom getting home."
In about five minutes someone opens the door and it's not my mom. "Get away from her." Jack holds the gun up and Sammy stands up.
"Jack!" I scream.
"You never learn do you Alli? You think you know what's best for you, oh sweet Alli, you have a lot to learn."
I stand up "Jack don't do this. Don't throw your life away."
"No, I'm gonna finish him off."
"Bro just don't her her, take me. Just don't hurt her, please, I'm begging you,"
"Sam! Jack don't do this!"
Sam stood as if he was giving Jack a free shot. "No!" And as the gun went of I jumped in front of the gun and on top of Jack.
I felt the bullet pierce through my skin and my collar bone. I held Jack down and he rolled over and got on top of me. He looks at me as if he's trying to think of what to say. But he doesn't say anything, he just pecks my lips and stands up, turning around to Sammy, aiming the gun at his heart.
"Jack!" He turns around I stand up clutching my shoulder and I throw a swing at him, getting his nose and making him stumble back. He falls to the floor. "Sammy get him!"
"No, he's right, I shouldn't be here. Just let him do it Allison," he sighs and I wipe my tears away.
"Samuel, no." I see Sam walk over to Jack and help him up.
"Finish me off."
Jack points the gun to his head and I lose it. "Jack, if you do this I will never forgive you, I will hate you forever! Put the gun down and we can settle this another way. Please Jack." He sees the sorrow in my eyes and puts the gun to his head. "Jack! Don't do it!"
I run over to him and hug him. "Good bye Alli." He kisses me and I feel his body go limp. "Jack!"