Chapter 6

"Thanks, that house was gonna drive me insane."
"No problem, we haven't had a date in a while anyways." He says winking. We pull into his driveway and walk inside his house. "We're home alone." He says raising his eyebrows.
"Awesome." I say plopping down on the couch.
"I don't think you're getting what I'm saying." He says still smirking.
"Oh, you meant it that way."
"Yup." He pushes me down and pulls at my tank top.
~~~
He took me back home after our date and I feel asleep in my bed.
When I woke up it was 7:30 in the morning and I jumped in the shower. I put on Hollister jeans and a black Abercrombie sweatshirt with a bandeau and black Converse. School. Bleh.
I caught the bus and walked over to Sammy and his group of friends. "Hey."
"Oh, hey."
"What's wrong."
"Nothing. I gotta go." He says walking away. Huh, that was weird.
I spot Jack Johnson over at his locker.
"Hey."
"Sup."
"Have you seen Jack?"
"No. Last time I talked to him was last night. Said he saw you with Sammy."
My face got beat red. "Maybe."
"So are you guys, you know, like, a thing?"
"No. I don't think so."
"Ok." He says shutting his locker and walking away.
"Wait?"
"What?"
"Why is everyone shading me?" He just shrugs his shoulders and walks away.
Something's up. And I'm gonna find out what.
~~~
"Hey Sammy." I said walking up to him. "Wanna hang out today?"
"Look, I don't think it's good for us to hang out any more."
"What?" I wiped the smile off my face.
"Yeah, I'm sorry. There's just someone else."
"What?" I was just with him last night.
"Bye." He walked off and got into his car. I just stood there as tear started pouring down my face. I decided to walk home and I sat down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.
I heard my door crack and saw Jack walking into my room. "Hey, what up?"
I explained everything, while leaving out details, of course, and his face got red.
"I'll kill him. I will." He starts walking out the door.
"No! Jack!" He turns around. "Please, just stay here."
"I can't believe he did this to you. We all grew up together and he pulls this crap. I'm gonna kill him I promise." Now, of course, I didn't believe this. But in the weeks to come, I was sure proved wrong.
***
A/N
Hey so idk about the next few chapters cuz they will be kind of filler chapters so please keep reading! Ok, bye.