Prologue

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Mommy what's going on?" asked little 8-year-old Amaani as she saw her mom run with her dad beside her, tears in her eyes.

"Nothing sweety, just run ok" said her mother Nova as she tugged her little hand to go faster

"We need to get to the ship before they come" said Andrus to Nova as they ran.

Chaos.

That all you could see as you looked at the palace's windows. And there was only one person responsible for that.

Thanos.

The power he had was almost no match for these people. Andrus the king and Nova the queen were running but not because they were scared. No. But because of the little girl.

Princess Amaani.

She was completely oblivious of what was going on but she could see it wasn't good. There were buildings and fire covering up her world and she was scared of it.

"Hurry there coming!" said her father as he quickly grabbed and carried her away. Thay ran turning here and there, but it wasn't easy since there were Thanos's people running around looking for them.

Thanos came to this world to destroy it but in all, he had also heard about the princess gift. It wasn't normal for her people to have gifts in it hasn't happened in ages.

She heard she had the power to live defenseless with a simple thought or touch. And he couldn't really have someone with that much of power running around it was either her dead or on his side.

And seeing, as she was the princess hed parents won't let him take her that easily.

"Daddy I'm scared what's going on?" she Amaani with tears falling. "Nothing sweety just lay your head and look down don't look out!" said her father rapidly as he was now running with his wife.

Right as they turned right there was a Thanos soldier. "Found you" he said and lounge at them. "I don't think so" said Andrus quickly passing Amaani to her mother to fight off the guy.

But this soldier had no luck as Andrus was more powerful and agile. He quickly made a flip and grabbed the man's neck. "Don't. Touch. Them." said Andrus before quickly using his powers to turn the men head into ice and instantly killing him as his head exploded.

Luckily Amaani wasn't looking if not she would've been more scared. "Let's go quickly" said her father running again with his wife and daughter.

They finally get to where the ship where Nova and Amaani get in first. "Your cowards, and so they call you king and queen" said a very dark voice from behind Andrus.

They looked back to see Thanos there. Amaani peeked beside her mother and quickly hold her arm scared of this man or whatever he is. "Thanos" Amaani heard her mother and father whisper.