07 || She'll Freeze You

-Carter's P.O.V-

"Can i know why I'm coming again?" i said looking at Michelle who had her nose stuck in a book

"Can i know why I'm coming again?" i said looking at Michelle who had her nose stuck in a book. "Because you may only friend and you need to get some away time from Peter" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"How do we know he's not coming" i said. "Because he quite last practice" she reminded me. "Well he can be very unpredictable" i said. I mean he is spider-man and that's something i didn't even expect. "You would've known this if you simply had stayed in the decathlon" Michelle said.

"It was very boring for me, i prefer other stuff" i said. "Hey its Peter!" i heard someone say. My eyes widen as i turned around and say the one and only Peter coming over to us. "Hey" said Liz.

"Peter" i whispered. He heard me because he turned to me, we looked at each other for some seconds before he turned back to the others.

"I was hoping maybe i could rejoin the team?" he said and i bit my lip. "No, no way you can't just quit on us, stroll up and be welcome back by everyone" started Flash.

"Ok welcome back Peter!" said the coach of the team. Well, that didn't last long. "Flash you're back to the first alternate" he said and i bite my laugh back. "What?" he said confused. "He's taking your place" said one of the teammates.

"Uh excuse me can we go, cause i was hoping i could get into some light protesting in front of the memorial embassy before the dinner" said Michelle.

"Protesting? Is patriotic, let get on the bus" said coach and i grabbed my bag getting first on it. "I pick window" said Michelle and i gave her a look. "I'm already sitting on the side of the window" i said. I like the wind you know since its related kind of to my powers.

"Scootch" she said and i rolled my eyes giving her the spot. You know what i didn't see was that Peter and Ned had sat beside us. I looked to their way. I gotta admit i was quite happy Peter was here.

°°°

I was so bored at this moment and kind of hot. This bus was so warm inside, it was getting me antsy, i prefer cold climates. The decathlon team was currently doing question competitions to practice and they were doing pretty good.