15 || Liz's Dad

-Carter's P.O.V-

"Bye guys have fun!" May told us as we walked towards the building. I waved goodbye before turning back. Peter slowly grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Ok, this is a lot more people then go expected" I said and he nodded. "I'll be right next to you all dance" he told me and I leaned over to him. We stopped when a black car rudely got in front of us.

Liz walked out looking very embarrassed. "Sorry guys" she said before walking over to the building. I shrugged. "Oh hey guys sorry, just wanted to leave Liz here" a man said and that's when I felt Peter tense that his hand was stuck.

I frowned turning to him. "Peter, you ok?" I asked him and he nodded slowly but had wide eyes.

"You look shocked buddy, mind helping with a box I gotta leave here at school" the man said. "Sure" Peter answers and I raised my eyebrows.

'Why is he acting so weird?'

"Peter?" I called him. "Why don't you go inside I'll help him" he told me and I sighed nodding walking into the building.

The music was very loud as in too loud for my sensitive hearing. But I tried to accustom to it. I walked over to where Ned and MJ were. "Hey guys" I greeted them. "Carter!" Ned hugged me and MJ gave me a high five while the others just waved.

"So where's Peter?" Ned asked me. "Helping Liz dad with something" I shrugged. "Liz's dad?" MJ asked. "Yup, he almost run us over" I had to say it. "What for real?" one of the decathlon group members said.

"Yup"

We talked until it had passed ten minutes and Ned got a call.

°°°

To be honest I don't know if Peter ditched me or if he was lost somewhere in the crowd but it has been about 30 minutes and he's not here. Ned also decided to ditch i me too, but him I did see walk off rather quickly into the hallways.

So that's where I am now looking for my friend to tell me where my boyfriend was. That's when I heard a voice or more like Ned's voice coming from the computer lab.

I walked over and turned on the lights, arms crossed over my chest. He turned to me and looked very surprised. "Lie to me and I will freeze you" I could hear Peter's voice on the other side of his earpiece phone.

"He's on a mission to catch Liz's dad, who's the bad guy, who is an illegal weapon dealer" he automatically answered and my eyes widen.

"He's what!" I yelled and walked over to Ned looking at what he was doing. "Where is he?" I asked him. "Besides the fair" he told me and that's all I needed for me to run into the hallways and quickly make my suit appear with ice making the same cover-up suit. And once outside I flew off.

°°°

If it wasn't for the big fire that i saw while I flew over going into the direction Ned had told me. I would've past it, but seeing flames everywhere and crashed plane. I knew that was where Peter would be.

So immediately I added more force and landed on the floor making it shake a little bit it was barely enough force to make it shake further than where we were.

I ran to Peter as he lay on the floor stomach flat on the sand floor. "Peter" I quickly said and he looked over at me confused. "Carter get out of here it's too dangerous!" he yelled over the loud noise. A guy in a winged suit was trying to lift up a metal box with his feet hangers that reminded me of an eagle when it grabbed its prey.