10 || Goodnight

-Carter's P.O.V-

I sat with Peter on the bus the way back to Queens

I sat with Peter on the bus the way back to Queens. We literally talked about everything and anything, and mostly about his Spider-man missions that's why we sat at the very back.

"An old lady really bought you a churro?" I laughed at him.

°°°

My mom crushed me in a hug as i got out of the bus. "Mom...can't...breath" i chocked out as her hug was about to crush all my bones.

"Oh god, Carter i was so scared" she said giving me a kiss on the head repeatedly. I groaned embarrassed my mom was acting like i was going to my first day of school back in elementary.

"Mom you're embarrassing me" i told her stopping her. "Oh i don't care i just saw my daughter about 'die'" she said and that's when i got the hint.

She is acting it out. Like it, i was actually in danger. But she knew i wouldn't die. I made my lips in an 'O' shape in understanding.

"Its ok mom i am good" i acted. She nodded and we pulled from the hug. Then once again i was crushed into but this time from May.

"Oh Jesus Carter i was so scared for you too" she sighed pulling away. "Yeah me too" i lied. I mean May can't know i would have survived and so acting also came towards her.

"Peter you boy i was worried for you too" my mom hugged Peter. "What's today? Hug day?" i joked. "All good here Ms. Vanderwoods" Peter pulling away. Then he walked over to me putting his arm around me. "Oh, did you guys talk, are you not mad at each other anymore?" questioned May.

I laughed and nodded. "We're good now" i said as he held onto my hand now. My mom and aunt May looked at us than our hands and then at each other wide-eyed then back at us.

"A lot better actually" Peter told them and i blushed as he looked down at me. "Did we miss something?" mom asked raised eyebrows. I bit my lip. "Um, Peter and i um..." ok you have to understand me. It is very awkward when you have to tell you, parents, you're dating. But in my case my mom.

"We're-we're dating" Peter blurt out and they're jaws drop.

"Is it ok i mean it happened during the trip...but mom-" i started seeing her as a protective mother although i don't think she would oppose of me and Peter.

"Are you kidding!" my mom said in a high voice. Peter and i looked weird out. "We have been waiting for you two to date for years, and we mean years" May said excited and i was very surprised.

"Really?" Peter seemed as shocked as me. "Yes, Peter i love you but you took quite the time in finally asking Carter to date you" aunt May said and i giggled.

"I do have to agree on that one" i said as I smiled sheepishly at Peter. "Ok in celebration of you being ok and finally dating how about we go to a pizza place to eat" mom said and i was surprised she even invited.
She was always someone who wanted to be home early do to the dangers, but now she is actually taking us out at night.

"Yes i am starving" i said happily about the idea of food. "You're always hungry" Peter said and i pouted.

"Rude" i scoffed.

"Oh come one!" he said and i smiled pecking his cheek and running off not before throwing him my backpack.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Catch me!" i yelled back playfully as i ran to my mom's car.

°°°
Once home i stood outside Peter's door. "Mom can i please stay at Peter's tonight?!" i asked her. She put her hands on hips and sighed. "Ok but no more than sleeping please" she said and i swear i could feel my whole face burn up red.

"Mom!" i said embarrassed.

"What that's what a mother has too do when-"

'What is she even doing'

"Mom thanks we got it, just sleeping" i said pushing Peter i side his apartment. "What just happen?" Peter ask and i bit my lip. "My mom being my mom" i said hoping he didn't get it. He nodded and put his jacket down.

I did the same and we walked over to his room. Once inside i lay down on his bed. "So wanna watch a movie or just go to sleep?" Peter asked.

I looked at the Netflix movies and frowned as none were good enough. "How about just lay in bed" i said and he nodded.
I took my shoes off and lay down him doing the same.

"So what do you want to talk about?" he asked and i shrugged. "Hm i don't know...how about you tell me who are those bad guys you were going after that day at the party?" i asked and he turned to me.

"You know about them?" he asked. "Mhm, Ned told me" he sighed and turned to me. We now face to face really close might i add.

"They are these weird people that have been selling these alien lime weapons, they also were the reason Mr. Delmar's shop was destroyed" he said and i nodded for him to continue.

"They seem to be people who sell dangerous weapons" he finished. "And why do you want to catch them, i mean they do have dangerous weapons?" i asked truly wondering why he was so caught up on catching them.

His doe eyes looked at mine and i swear it is like falling in love with him all over again. "Because...because if i do maybe Mr. Stark will start taking me more seriously and make me an Avenger which is my dream and completely awesome" he sounded so hopeful.

I yawned and i snuggled closer to him. "Ok then I'm with you" i told him closing my eyes. "Goodnight Peter" i yawned again. Ok, i ate a lot of pizza that took my energy.

"Goodnight love"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

AH! i love them so much they're so cute and i just can help but think that they should have a ship name. SO if you have any in mind comment it down below.

They slept only sleep together so cute.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!