16 || Carter & Peter

-Carter's P.O.V-

The next day Peter has healed up and I get it because of his powers and we were now in school

The next day Peter has healed up and I get it because of his powers and we were now in school. I was in class when I felt my phone vibrate. I frowned and looked at it hiding from the teacher.

"Come outside" Peter's text said and I looked out to see him waving me over.

"Um, can I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher which she nodded.

Putting my phone in my pocket I walked out to see Peter with a guy in a suit there smiling. "Happy this is Carter, Carter this is Happy" Peter introduce us and I was surprised that was his name.

"Hi I'm Peter's helper I work with Iron Man" he told me and i crossed my arms. "Oh him" I shrugged and he looked confused.

"Snow, we're going to the new Avengers HQ wanna come?" he asked me. I was about to say something when Happy interrupted me.

"No kid, Stark only said you-"

"Come on" begged Peter.

"No-"

"Sure I'll go, I've got a few things to say to this Tony Stark" I bitterly said his name. He sighed and motioned for us to follow.

~~~

Once we arrived I got out of the car very amused by the HQ. They were very pretty.

We got in the elevator then got out walking to a window and seeing a plane leave.

"You don't see that every day" Happy said and I rolled my eyes. It's not that i didn't like them but was a little mad that they would take Peter's suit and that they didn't do much.

"Oh, there they are!" I turned to see Tony Stark once again in person with a suit on and glasses inside the building.

"Sadly" I mumbled.

"How was the ride Happy?" he asked.

"Good"

"Give me a minute with the kid" he said looking at us. "Seriously?" Happy asked. "Yeah, i gotta talk to the kid"