13 || Cristallo

-Carter's P.O.V-

When i got home my mom was already hugging me to death once again. "Oh God you scared me Amaani" she told me actually saying my real name.

I smiled and pulled from the hug. "I'm fine mom, Peter is good too and well Iron Man appeared, he's a dick" i pouted and she raised he eyebrows.

"Language Carter and how come?" she asked. "Well he decided it would be good to take away Peter's suit and well i told him the truth of how some people like us think" i told mom.

"Oh God what did you tell him?" i smiled. "That not everyone sees them heroically" i shrugged. "How come?" she asked. "They almost destroy New York that's not heroic at all" i said.

My mom sighed. "Ok why don't you go take a bath sweetie" she said and i nodded. I did smell a little.

So i walked to my room closing the door behind me and getting to the bathroom.

~~~

I brushed my hair looking in the mirror as my long wet white hair untangled its knots. I had gotten the bath my mom said i needed and i took about a whole hour in there.

I had texted Peter asking if he was ok after the whole Tony Stark argument. Sadly he didn't answer back and i started to get worried.

It angered me that that Stark man just because Peter made one mistake he had the right to take away something Peter clearly deserved.

He is friendly, smart and caring and i could give a thousand reasons why he deserves the Spider-man suit.

Yeah Tony Stark made it for him and so technically he has the permission to take it away but i don't care Peter won it with his courage of being a superhero and so Iron Man shouldn't take it away.

So i really wait Peter didn't give it. But he was a shy Innocent boy so i doubt he would disagree and not hand it back.

A knock on my door made me turn around from my reflection and to my bedroom door. "Come in" i called and i saw Peter's head pop in.

He had sad fluffy eyes and i knew that he had cried. Instantly i ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"He took my suit" he muffled as his face pressed against my hair and neck. I sighed and pulled him closer.

"I'm sorry, he didn't have the right" i said still not letting go of the hug. Peter needed it and so i wanted to comfort him in the best i could.

"No Snow he did i should have let it go when Mr. Stark told me too" he pulled away and i sighed looking at him in the eyes.

It pained me to see him like this. He has always been a happy boy and now taking away what he really loved broke him and so did my heart.

"No Peter you tried helping the neighborhood just like the friendly neighborhood Spider-man would" i put my hand on his cheek and he sighed.

"Well there is no more Spider-man" he kissed my palm and sat down on my bed. I bit my lip going to sit beside him.

I then thought of something that would cheer him up. "Peter...once a hero, always a hero and we both know Spider-man never gives up" i told him grabbing his hand and with my ice powers made a spider of ice.

He looked at it in aw. "Wow, won't it melt?" he asked me pointing at it and i giggled. "Not anytime soon, no" he nodded and looked at it.

"Peter you're the best superhero I've ever known and you know i don't like the idea of superheroes that much but you just stand and I'm not saying it because you're my boyfriend...but you really are the best and kindest i know" I'm not against superheroes but knowing they could've helped save my planet made me a little mad.

I know its unfair because probably they didn't even know at that time the "Cristallo" planet existed but it still hurt.

"Thanks, Snow, you always know what to say" he said and i smirked giving him a sweet kiss. "Wanna stay the night?" i asked him and he nodded but frowned. "Isn't your mother be bothered by that?" he asked me and i smiled.

"Nah it's not the first time you stay" i waved it off and he nodded and we both lay down cuddling to each other very close.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I know this chapter was short but it is more of a filler. I love Carter and Peter they're cute for me and i hope for you. Do you think they need a ship name? and if they do which one?

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!

Remember to follow me on my Instagram <3

whorv06.wp