14 || Corsage

-Carter's P.O.V-

I sat in my room doing my homework bored

I sat in my room doing my homework bored. School had left quite the homework and was now drowning in them. They think I'm some superhero that can do homework this fast. I've got powers but not super speed.

I shot an ice dagger at the window when I felt a presence behind me. "Wow" I turned to see Peter there tilted to the side holding the ice dagger. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" i quickly got up and walked over to him.

He just laughed and passed me the dagger that I dissolved instantly. "It's ok" he shrugged me off and plopped down on my bed with a half forced smile. I knew how bad he felt about losing his suit. He deserved it but it seems that Tony Stark didn't think he did. Every time I think about it, it makes me more angry that my hands get colder.

Rolling down my hoodie sleeves I plopped right beside him. "So what are you doing?" He asked me. "Homework, but the better question is why did you come through my window and not just knock on the front door?" I asked him and he blushed embarrassed.

"I um...I expected you to be asleep" he covered his face. He had a long-sleeved shirt and sweats. I raised my eyebrows. "And the explains it because..." I didn't get where he was going.

"I would come sometimes and stand outside watching...over you..." I had no words. Really, not a single one. "It sounds creepy I know, but I swear it was just to watch if there were any threats!" he quickly excused himself.

Finally, I mustered something out. "Weird. For real are you sure you're not a vampire cause that would be hot" it reminded me of Twilight and how Edward would stare at Bella. Which was pretty awkward.

His eyes went big. "No! I swear not! Not in a creepy 'I like to see you sleep' way but just to take care of you" he says and I giggle. He's the cutest when he's nervous.

"Ok you weirdo" I said and he gave me a playful push. It was silent for a moment until I decided to ask him again another question. "Peter?" he hummed. "How are you with the whole 'not spider-man' thing?"