01 || Carter Vanderwoods

-Carter's P.O.V-

"CARTER WAKE UP, YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" yelled my moms' beautiful voice through the other side of my bedroom door. Notice the sarcasm.

"Ugh, why" i groaned turning the opposite side of the door. I fell asleep again but was awoken at the second. "Amaani now" stated my mom opening my window curtains. Using my real name.

"No mom, the light" i groaned covering my face with the blanket. "Oh no not this time, get up now you'll be late for school" she said.

I then felt a breeze run through my body, it was chilly but it didn't bother since my powers are ice my body can adapt to the cold.

"Up now I'm not saying it again" she said then walked out my door. Don't get her wrong my mom is really nice and cool. But when it comes to school she could be scary.

I groaned and stood up rubbing my eye from any sleep which i still had. I walked into the bathroom and into the shower.

°°°

I wrapped a towel around me as i got out of the bathroom and over to my closet. I choose an outfit and did my hair and put on shoes.

 I choose an outfit and did my hair and put on shoes

Once i was done i grabbed my bag and phone and out my room, i went

Once i was done i grabbed my bag and phone and out my room, i went. I walked into the kitchen just in time to see my mom put a plate of toast and beacon on the table with a cup of orange juice beside it.

I put my bag down and sat to eat. "So hows Peter?" she asked while cooking more beacon. I sighed. "Good, but he's been acting weird this day or months and more since he went to this internship with Starks company" i said frowning.

He's been acting really weird lately. He's my best friend what could he not tell me about his constant going out and leaving really fast.

"Its probably nothing Car, and he's waiting for the right time to tell you" mom said sitting down just as i finished eating. "Ok, but i gotta run if i wanna catch up with him" i said quickly putting the plate in the sink.