04 || Peter's Friends With Spider-man?

-Carter's P.O.V-

"PETER KNOWS SPIDER-MAN!" yelled Ned making me jump. I turned to him and looked at Peter with raised eyebrows. "Oh no i don't, uh i mean..." Peter rambled.

"They're friends" said Ned and i were even more confused. Since when Peter knew Spider-man. "Yeah, Like coach Willson and Captain America are friends" said Flash and i huffed.

"I-uh-ah-i met him yeah a couple of times, but its um through the Stark internship, mhm yeah and I'm not really supposed to talk about it" Peter said looking at Ned then at me. "Well that's awesome, hey you know what maybe you should invite him to Liz's party right" said Flash.

"Yeah um I'm having people over tonight, you're more than welcome to come" invited Liz and i scoffed. Like i said she's nice but she still can get on my nerves.

"You're having a party?" said Peter looking at her then at me. I looked down as he looked at her than me. I know he has a crush on her, i mean why would he have liked me the best friend, right.

"Yeah it's gonna be dope, you should totally invite your friend Spider-man" said Flash. "Its ok, i know Peter is way to busy for parties i guess" said Liz and i scoffed. What a bitch.

"Come on he'll be there right Parker" said Flash. "We'll see about that" i said pursing my lips and walking over to Peter. "You and i are having a serious talk" i said pulling him by the arm.

I pulled him inside the locker changing and turned to him. "Can you explain to me what just happen" i snapped. "I don't really know" he said looking down.

"Peter is that really true, that you know Spider-man?" i asked crossing my arms. "Kind of" he said. "Why didn't you tell me?" i asked feeling quite offended.

"I-i was but then i forgot and well it was probably what? once, irrelevant" he said and i sighed. "Are you going to the party?" i asked and biting my lip.

"Only if you're going" he said and i blushed looking down my white hair covering my face. "Is the Peter Parker inviting me to a party?" i said teasingly.

"W-well only if you want to, i mean you don't have to say yes" he stuttered. I giggled and shook my head. "Sure, pick me up at 8" i said walking out and smiling like my dumb self.

The whole day i was pretty impatient for the party.

°°°

I rolled my eyes as my mom for the millionth time told me to have fun. "Ok mom, I'll have a lot of fun, but please stop" i said and she huffed giving me a hug.

"Remember to try and be discreet, and if there's any trouble, hide your face and un" she said the last part i said with her. "Ok mom, i get it, Peter will be here any minute, so i have to be ready" i said she squealed.

"Finally he invited you on a date" she said and i blushed. "It's not exactly a date mom" i said and she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you both like each other way too much, it's obvious its a date" she said and i grinned a little.

"Whatever" i said and the doorbell rang. "Ok go, bye mom" i said giving her a hug and opening the door. "Hey Sn-wow" he said as he looked at me.

 "Hey Sn-wow" he said as he looked at me