09 || Thank You

-Carter's P.O.V-

"Ok guys i know that was scary but our safety systems are working" said the guide. I frowned. "There's an about to be hole on the ceiling, practically one string holding onto this elevator, safety is a word far from this situation" i said.

When i get scared or nervous i tend to become sarcastic and this is one of those situations.

The woman got pulled up by our teacher and opened the emergency door at the ceiling.

One by one.we.started pulling everyone up. I hold onto the railing. "Ok Carter you're up" said our teacher. "No you can go ahead Liz" i said. I mean i don't like her much do to knowing Peter had a small crush on her.

But at this moment i knew that i could save someone, anyways i can fly. Flash pushed her aside and went up making the elevator. Then she went up and then another teammate.

"Carter i think this wouldn't be great timing for you know ...fly" Ned said and i shook my head. "Not until it's needed" i said.

That's when the elevator completely fell and the teacher, Ned and i started falling. I was ready to use my powers when i feel ourselves being stopped.

I breathed in deep my heart beating so fast. Looking up the now ceiling less elevator. I could see a red-suited person with blue. I smiled knowing who it was.

Ok maybe I'm not mad anymore as i was low key very worried about him and if he gets me out of this one, then his forgiven.

"I did it!" I heard him say, but the doors he was supporting on broke and we started falling again. Peter landing inside with a big 'thud' as we stopped but then kept falling.

Peter seemed to react fast and shoot a web catching onto something and stropping the elevator again. I think i was starting to get dizzy from it.

He cleared his throat. "Hey how you doin' don't worry about it i got you" he said and i smiled. "Yes-YES!" exclaimed Ned happily jumping.

"Hey, hey big guy quite moving around!" Peter yelled and i chuckled. He then started pulling us up. "Sorry sir I'm so sorry" Ned apologized.

The police opened the doors and the teacher walked out with Ned. I was about to get out when the place where Peter was holding onto, broke.

I fell down but he caught my hand with a web. I breathed in knowing i could have fly but he caught me.

"I got you, i got you" he said and i looked at him. The mask covered his eyes but i knew that those doe eyes i love were looking at me.

'Thank you'

I mouthed to him. He gave me a discreet nod and i grabbed the guard's hands. "So is uh everyone ok?" he asked. I nodded but gasped when his web broke and fell.

"Thank you" said our teacher. "Are you really friends with Peter Parker?!" yelled Flash but the only thing heard was his echoed voice.

°°°

I waited for Peter inside his room while he came back. Humming to myself i snapped my head over to the window as i heard a sound.

Peter came inside crawling on the ceiling then hopping down. "Oh wow, Carter you scared me!" he jumped and i giggled.

"Sorry kind of creepy waiting for you here in the dark" i said laughing seeing it was weird for me to wait for him in the dark. I was just too lazy to turn the lights on as i had walked in fast.