3)Eyes lock, commotions stop.

AsSalamuAlaikum! My lovely dovies. Here's a quick update as a thank-you for 100+ reads. I know I'm very nice:')

Happy Reading!

The remaining two days, after what felt like forever, finally passed. She wasn't completely back to health but was feeling much better. Her course of medicine was almost over with one dose left which was yet to be taken. Irha would come everyday to check on her before going to college. Sabeen had taken two days off from work and even though Ayat insisted her not to, she didn't listen. She felt so blessed to be surrounded by such assiduous people around her.

She had just taken a shower and after praying her Salaah, she was blow drying the chocolaty glistering sheet of her hair. Sabeen had already pressed her clothes which were now entrenched on her. It was a black denim jeans and an off white knee length top with black dots etched on it and two strips dangling from both sides of her waist which she had now pulled in a butterfly knot. Beneath it, she was wearing a high neck sweater as it was quite cold. After brushing through her hair and pulling them in a neat bun, she wrapped a black inner cap around her head and and enfolded white chiffon hijab round it. After moisturizing her skin, she swooped her eyelashes with mascara, put eyeliner on her hazel orbs, and stained her lips with cherry baby lips which was of a very light shade. Her cheeks were already always coated with pink color so she didn't need any kind of blush. She was already very beautiful and this art of her accented her face more making her all the more alluring. Once she was done, she put on her sneakers, her blue denim jacket, slung her navy blue leather bag on her one shoulder, and crept outside.

Sabeen was in the living room, putting some files and books in her black bag with her back turned on Ayat. As usual Ayat tiptoed towards her and stood right behind her with her face facing the back of Sabeen's head and hugged her from behind. Sabeen, who was busy in her task didn't flinch even for a second and a heart warming smile erupted on her face.

"My baby's all set?"; she asked patting Ayat's face with her left hand, still standing in that position.

"Yes, but how do you never get scared when I hug you like this?"; she asked.

Sabeen smiled at her question "You've been doing this since childhood. This has actually become your signature hug."

"And what if it wasn't me. What if it was a ghost?"; she asked swinging side to side with her arms still wrapped around Sabeen's neck.

"Who can be a bigger ghost than you?"

"LAME, khala,VERY LAME"; she exclaimed.

They both laughed.

Sabeen then turned around and asked if she had taken her medicines. She shook her head.

"Just what I expected. Now stay here. I'll go get them."

"Khala, I'm fine. I don't need them now."

"AYAT"; Sabeen growled as if she had said a curse word.

"ALRIGHT! What did I say?"; she said half-lifting her hands.

Sabeen then went to get the medicines while she sat on the arm of the couch and started humming some tune under her breath with right hand beneath her chin and elbow set on the head rest. Within a minute, Sabeen came back with medicines in one hand and Ayat's phone on the other. She stood right in front of her while handing over her her phone.

"When are you gonna grow up, Ayat?", she said shaking her head.

Ayat smacked her forehead and took the phone from her hands, biting her tongue.

She then took the medicines from her hand while Sabeen grabbed the jug from the table and poured water in a glass. After she took her medicines, Sabeen went to the kitchen while Ayat stayed there lolling her head when Sabeen emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of yogurt in her hand.