5)Trials are by Almighty above.

AsSalamuAlaikum! My dear wattpadians. Remember me? Here's an update in honor of 200+ views. It took every ounce of my efforts to write this chapter so have fun while reading.

Enjoy!

The thick slick brown sheet of her hair was forming a curtain around her face as she was immersed in her book with her legs crossed like a pretzel and laptop and books scattered everywhere in the bed. She huffed and tried reading again but couldn't take in the single word yet again. Her brain wasn't functioning at the moment. The reason, those blue eyes. Every nook of her body would fill with disgust every time she thought about them, increasing her dislike for him by each passing second.

Her heart had always been pure of any kind of loathe or dislike for anyone. Being the top of the class had always presented her with hate. Class fellows envying her and trying to bring her down. But she never disliked anyone of them because she never let anyone play with her brain like that. Stressing over people wasn't her thing. Let alone disliking them. And "HATE", this word never existed in her dictionary. She knew how to tackle with people. How to not let them get on your nerves and mess with your brain but this time he was playing with her morals and she wasn't liking it. The piece of mind she always had wasn't there anymore. He was messing with her brain and her body was sending electrical impulses down her veins.

The melancholy she'd been feeling inside for days was sending her red signals as if her demise was near. As if something cruel was gonna happen to her that would alter her entire life. All those fights with Ahid were raising red flags around her. Like he'd have something to do with it. She wasn't very good at judging people but her sixth sense was quite strong. She could sense the future somehow and that's exactly what was happening right now.

She hadn't talked about it to either Sabeen or Irha as she didn't want to worry them over nothing and secondly, because she liked to deal with her problems on her own without dragging anyone into her mess. She wasn't an attention seeker so calling others for help wasn't something she was really fond of.

Not being able to concentrate anymore, she clambered out of her bed and went to the bathroom to make wudhu. She then went to the living room to retrieve Quran-e-Pak from the shelf that held It and came to her room. Heaving a deep sigh, she slouched down on the couch. She was in misery with umpteen questions popping up in her mind and she knew no one could accord her with her answers except for Quran as It eloquently contains the answer to every question and holds the solution to every problem.

Gradually she undid the ribbon of the delicate article of clothing that held the Quran with her cold slender fingers which had gone white and scooped it out in her hands. Tears were straining down her eyes. With wobbled lips, she kissed the cover right on Allah's name. With throbbing heart and trembling hands she closed her eyes and softly opened It and paused randomly on one leave. She traced her finger on the page with eyes still closed and randomly stopped on the seventh line. With thumping heart and tears stricken face she slowly opened her eyes and read the Ayaah that was under her quivering finger.

"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?"

She faltered and her heartbeat quickened as her mouth hung wide open. Her eyes felt like bogging out of their sockets and tears free-falling down her cheeks in abundance as if someone had turned the faucet on and forgot to close it. Her heart sank tearing her soul. Her stomach churned as she held it tightly with her left arm and bent on it. Her scarf swayed away from her head and she felt like floating in the ocean of nothingness. What was gonna happen? What did the Ayaah indicate? She squeezed her eyes shut and her lips quivered.

******

It was dark and clammy and the weather was fierce. She looked up from where she was standing in the middle of a vortex and the sky was threatening with gloomy cumulonimbus clouds. It was lightening harshly, igniting everything around it. One minute it was tenebrous and the next minute everything was bright.