4)The Blue Enigma.

Happy Reading!

Their eyes were still glued to each other when Neha coughed from where she was sitting right behind Ayat pulling them out of their trance as a YOU slipped their mouths in unison. Both were still flaming at each other as the heat flushed up and down their cheeks. Ahid hands were clenched in fists. He was impeccably dressed in black denim jeans and a beige sweater with sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His hair styled back with gel with few stubborn strands falling on his forehead. His jaws tightened to his cheekbones and Ayat forehead creased in the middle.

"Yes me. Now if you don't mind, you can leave my chair."

"Your chair?"; she said, her eyebrows arched upwards.

"Why? Has your hearing ability also faded with your brain capacity?"; he inquired as a snigger crept its way on to his eyes leaving Ayat in intense fumes.

"No actually, the thing is I can't see your name tag."; she divulged as she derisively moved back and forth in her seat in prey for his name.

"Oh God! That is so ludicrous. I know your brain doesn't allow you to think much but coming up with the same comeback always is ridiculous."

Ayat's nostrils flared in indignation as she pulled off her signature eyeroll and hovered over the arm of her chair that held her notes.

"Hey why are you so adamant on sitting here? Everyone in the class knows that he always sits here."; Neha interrupted.

Ayat straightened up in her position and titled her head a bit backward.

"So his 'always' consists of like what?Two days."; she asked counting on her fingers.

"So disgusting."; Neha whisper yelled.

"I know, right? He quite is."

Ahid who got the reference struck viciously towards her with his lips perched tightly together and hands clenched in fists while Ayat suddenly slumped back in her chair peering at him as if her eyes would bog off from her skull as someone grabbed on to Ahid's shoulder from behind, trying to pull him back but failing miserably.

He was wearing a black sweater and light blue jeans. His hair combed back neatly.

"I am so sorry. He just gets a little out of control sometimes."; the guy said still trying to pull him back.

Ahid suddenly stopped in his stance and turned towards him.

Everyone was huddled around them, devouring the scene.

"Seriously, Rameez? Are you freaking saying sorry to this arrogant girl?"; he said, infuriated.

"Yes. I am. Now grow up. It's no big deal."

"No big deal? You do know that Ahid Khan doesn't like taking no for an answer?"

"So Mr Ahid Khan. I guess you just did."; Ayat interrupted.

Before he could turn towards her, the professor walked in and asked what was happening. Everyone turned around and took their seats. However; he kept standing there ahead of Ayat.

"Yes. Is something wrong?"; the professor asked over his spectacles, resting askew on the bridge of his nose.

"Yes sir, this girl is sitting on my seat."; he said pointing towards Ayat.

"So take the one in the back. What's the big deal?"

"But sir, I get the clear vision of projector from here."; he said begrudgingly.