A Thank You Note!

AsSalamuAlaikum and hello people!

Ah! My baby book just got completed. Am I dreaming?

This is the first story I've ever written and to say it was a rollercoaster ride for me would be an understatement. This plot was challenging and toughening for me in every sense and considering it being my first book only added more to my worry of how it might be reciprocated.

I laughed while writing this book.

I cried while writing this book.

My pen had been my most powerful weapon throughout this entire journey. There were words that I wrote for my own self, to remind myself that no matter what happens, I will get through each and every hurdle as long as I had Allah by my side. And I hope y'all learned something from it, too.

The plot was quite difficult to conjure up and there were places where I faltered but I tried my best to keep all the mistakes at their lowest. Still, there are ample of them but again, it was my first ever experience.

With this, I'd like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for giving this book a read and not leaving it halfway.

If you have ever been a victim of harassment, this book belongs to you. If you have ever suffered at the hands of this sanctimonious society, this book belongs to you. If you have been through the toughest of life phases, this book belongs to you. And if you never let your faith waver in the Almighty above, then this book belongs to you.

I love you all so much.

With this. I'll take a leave.

Remember me in your prayers. You guys are always in mine.

Adios!

Xoxo.