One

Seokjin was in his pack house garden when he heard low whimpering sounds. He was very shocked when he heard this so he tried to find the source of this. When he went to find out he was face to face with a gorgeous omega(Seokjin judged by sweet strawberries and honey scent).

When he chased the scent he was face to face with a small and beautiful omega. The omega was going to pass out any time. The omega mumbled something but seokjin didn't hear. Seokjin left to search his servants to help him carry the omega in pack house.

He ordered servants to take omega to the guest room and call the pack doctor. He knew the omega must be a run away rogue.

He heard a growl when pack doctor went to the guest room meaning the omega was awake.

When seokjin was about to go to the guest room he was pulled backwards. When he was hit with someone's back then he knew it was namjoon by the scent.

“Hey don't go in there. I'll handle. You just go to room and rest. And we'll talk about this later.” Namjoon said.

By the tune of the voice it looked like Namjoon was beyond pissed.

Seokjin knew it was because seokjin was now carrying a pup finally after trying for 10 years so Namjoon was so possessive. On the top of this letting a rogue in his house was maybe a mistake.

Because the rogue looked like a feral animal. The omega was not in his right mind.

After a while a very pissed off Namjoon entered the room. So seokjin perked up instantly.

“That fucking rogue has gone mad. He won't let anyone near him. He's asking for you baby. ”

“P-please save my baby. He must be starving. Please let me go to my baby. He must be dying of hunger. ” The omega pleaded. But he was met with silence. Seokjin too stunned to answer.

“P-please I promise on my son's blood I'm not dangerous. I'm just an abandoned omega.

The omega then finally told him his name.

“I'm a rejected mate. My name is Park Jimin. I was from MoonShine pack. Now please can you help me now? ”Omega pleaded tears flowing out of his eyes.

Namjoon and Seokjin were stunned. They looked towards each other.

“Please you must know the pain when your baby is uncomfortable. You are carrying a baby. Please omega” jimin said with a faint voice.

“Jimin as taehyung's best friend?” Seokjin asked.

“You know taetae? ” Jimin asked with astonishment.

“Yes. Oh my god you are really jimin.”

The omega smiled sadly.

“Now I know where jiyoon would stay after me. ”

He then looked at seokjin but Namjoon was fast he was turning on his heels as he said.

“Okay. Let's get your son. Tell me where can we find him. ”

“He w-won't come out. He will only come out if I asked”

Jimin said as he followed Namjoon quickly or tried to. Because the alpha was fast.

“No baby you are waiting for us here with a best meal as I get jimin-ssi his son. ”
Namjoon said with a final cut to his voice.

Seokjin stopped in his tracks and pouted. But he knew Namjoon was-

Covered with a forest. Then jimin went closer to a tree and hauled. It was a special haul in Namjoon's eyes because it reminded Namjoon of his mother.

Then there was a commotion behind the tree and then a small boy merely 5 years emerged from its stem which was cut-

Skillfully to make a small space like a cave.

When the boy saw jimin he sobbed louder and ran to him immediately.

“Mommy. I-hick-thought-hick-you-died Ahhhhh” the boy wailed.

“It's okay baby. I was looking for help. I wanted you to heal faster baby.”Jimin replied crying.

Namjoon felt his eyes get wet. By the Appearance of both pup and omega he couldn't get the idea of their faces. But he knew they must be beautiful. They just needed a warm bath and tidy clothes. He'll ask seokjin to take jimin to shop to buy clothes for them.

Jihoon pokes Namjoon's dimples which appeared due to him smiling.

“I'm sorry alpha he,,, ”jimin rumbles.

“Hey hey. It's okay. He is just a baby and we'll I kinda enjoyed it. My mate recently got pregnant we were trying for 8 years.”
Namjoon said.

“Oh congratulations. It must be nice. Wanting a child so mush. ” jimin replied as he hugged jihoon tighter to his chest. He was tired again. Jimin was getting so tired now a days. He must be close to dying now.

This was the reason jimin wanted to come back home.

He was dying and he wanted someone to take care of his son. That someone was taehyung. His best friend and soulmate.

-----------------

Seokjin was waiting for jimin and Namjoon in their living room when he heard screaming Jungkook and Hoseok coming.

“Ah, they must be fighting again. I don't know who is Child among them. ” Seokjin sighed.

“Jungkook is” Hoseok said running towards their home gym.

“Says the one who is trying to beat me on weight lifting after a small bet ” Jungkook scoffed chasing him.when he saw seokjin eyeing him he rolled his eyes.

“Okay I will go easy on him hyung.”

‘Seokjin prayed for hoseok's safety anyway considering past occurrences’

Seokjin was pulled out of his thoughts by his mate's scent. Namjoon was coming with jimin in tow.
Jimin was carrying a boy of probably 4 years. The boy was hiccuping slightly.

“Baby show them guest room and prepare a bath for them. They will be staying with us. ”

Seokjin said nothing and motioned jimin to follow him. He was etching to touch the scared boy and tell him that everything was going to be okay.

maybe it was the scent the little boy was emitting he wanted to calm him down.

Jimin was wanting to ask seokjin more about taehyung but he kept quiet. He wanted to tend to his son first so he hesitantly asked when seokjin started to exist room.

“Can you please arrange something to eat for my baby. He is very hungry. You don't have to prepare for me.”
“Oh my god. I'm so sorry jimim-ssi I didn't thought about that. Please take a bath I'll be arranging food for this little cute guy.” seokjin said as he cooed over jiyoon who was now blushing madly.

Jimin smiled in gratitude and said.

“You can call me Jimin. Luna”

Seokjin smiled and said something before exiting room which made jimin smile widely.

“You can call me Hyung, Jimin-ah. ”