Nine

Taehyung and Namjoon chuckled slightly at this. They knew jin hated jiwoo. Yoongi's wife. She was so possessive of yoongi that she tried to cut Yoongi off of his all friends. Due to Seokjin's struggles it didn't happen. From then Jiwoo and jin are sworn enemies.

Yoongi was silent after hearing Jiwoo's name because he didn't even think about Jiwoo all the way here but he had to think of her first. He was about to say something when he got scent of strawberries which was very enhanced.

Yoongi knew this scent. Hell, he was in love with this scent years ago. And when he saw jimin infront of him he knew he was always in love with this scent. He didn't want to let it go again.

He wanted to know truth. So he tried to get jimin alone for himself to talk. But jiyoon spoke up first.

“Mommy daddy is here now. He's gonna help you beat that stupid alpha. Daddy is strong. You know he carried me alll the way here. You and tae uncle let me walk by myself.”

At this jimin and yoongi both tensed. Yoongi spoke then.

“Jimin can I talk to you in private.”

“No you can't, you-” Jin was starting again when jimin spoke softly.

“Upstairs.”

“Huh”

“My and yoonie's room is upstairs. We can talk there. ”
Jimin explained shyly.

“Oh yeah. Sure. Let me just adjust jiyoon. ” Yoongi said and started following jimin through stairs.

Taehyung and Namjoon were smiling. They hoped well for Yoongi and jimin. Seokjin was pissed off due to being ignored.

“Baby don't worry. Yoongi's not gonna hurt Minnie again. And if he did he will face severe consequences. I promise. ” Namjoon hugged seokjin who hid his face in his mate's neck.

-----------
Jimin opened the door to guest room when jiyoon whined. Jimin chuckled and took him from Yoongi's arms.

“This little guy whines when he is about to sleep but don't want to. So don't worry, he is so sleepy due to your soothing scent.”

Yoongi was starting to feel bad that he spooked his boy but jimin told him is wasn't due to him that his son whined.

Jimin told yoongi to sit on the bed while he puts jiyoon to sleep.

But jiyoon was already sleeping on jimin's shoulder he chuckled slightly as he put his baby boy on the bed. He kissed his baby's chubby cheeks and turned towards yoongi.

“Hyung. It's good to see you again. I-i really-”

Yoongi cut jimin as he held jimin's hand in his hand and said.

“jiminie please. Tell me what happened that night. I-i really don't remember anything besides some flashbacks of you crying. I woke up that morning with my friends and they said I was with them. But after a few days jiwoo told me I slept with her that night and she told me I was with her all night and i told you to know your place when you tried to tell me something and I told her I had a crush on her when I didn't. ”

Jimin was shocked.

“Isn't jiwoo your? ”

“Yes she is my wife. I married her after her family put a lot of pressure on my dad. They told him that she was pregnant after I had sex with her but I couldn't mate her. Now I know why. I see that mating mark on your neck. Is it also from-” Yoongi trailed off.

“Yes it is. Please don't feel obligated to be with me or feel sorry for me I'm okay with -”

“No jimin it is important because-”

“But the baby yoongi? Did she-”

“She miscarried But jimin we need to talk about that night. I need to know everything please jimin tell me. ” Yoongi pleaded and jimin nodded.

-------

Namjoon and Seokjin were cuddling on couch in the living room when Yoongi came down stairs running and passed from them in a bit. When yoongi was our of door they saw jimin calling for Yoongi and coming down stairs with a frown on his face. They heard a painful growl and they knew Yoongi had shifted into his wolf form.
Namjoon quickly went to jimin's side and led him to sit on the couch with seokjin who was impatiently waiting for jimin to speak so that he can rip Yoongi into two.

“Hey jimin what happened? Yoongi looked like he was fuming. ” Namjoon asked.

“Y-yoongi thought that I lied and that night I had slept with someone else because Jiwoo told him that she saw me and hoseok hyung kissing. B-but I never kissed hobi hyung. W-well she obviously lied and yoongi thinks she lied about many things. But yoongi is so angry. I don't want him to get hurt. I-i love him so much. I now realized I never stopped. What I'm going to do jin hyung” jimin sobbed.

“Hey don't worry. I know Yoongi. He'll come back for you. He saw jiyoon and his cute mommy he'll come I promise. ”
Seokjin hugged now crying omega and Namjoon left the mansion immediately.

-------

----- After 1 month ----

“Now you've moved in with me baby-” Yoongi started to talk when jimin interrupted him.

“When jiyoon started to run he became handful and one day I started to chase this beautiful baby who is sometimes so-”

Jimin stopped talking when Yoongi leaned in to press a quick peck on the tip of Jimin’s nose. Jimin didn’t know how a cute act like that could look so romantic right now. It was just a peck on the nose, something he did all the time to Jiyoon, but it felt different when Yoongi was the one who did to him.

“I know you avoid talking about us. But We're special, Jimin. We're not like others, and it's okay. I assure you, we'll be super fine. Don’t you think it's quite interesting?”

Jimin frowned slightly.