Five

Jimin was going to look for Yoongi, he turned 17 years old and he presented today. Now he knows his Mate is his long time crush. So he is going to confess today. Taehyung made him wear Jungkook(His boyfriend whole jimin never met) clothes as jimin had simple clothes. So jimin as innocent as he is wore them to impress his alpha. As he was about to exit his house hoseok warned him about Alphas in Yoongi's house. Yoongi had a party in his house so he was busy there. Jimin shrugged it off and asked Hoseok to scent him to scare Alphas away. Jimin entered Min Mansion and looked for yoongi immediately. He observed as Alphas watched him with weird looks. But jimin didn't pay mind to it and continued searching for yoongi.
But instead of finding yoongi waiting for him to show up he found him between omegas clearly drunk and flirting. But jimin approached Yoongi nevertheless. When he called for Alpha, Yoongi stiffened. He then grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him towards his room.
When they entered the room Yoongi locked the door and turned to jimin.

“Who Fucked you? You are reeking of someone's scent and cum.” then he grabbed jimin's face with his hand, grip tightened on his jaw.

“Tell me omega who is he? I don't recognize his scent. Did he mate you too?” jimin shook his head and wanted to said that he didn't do a thing when yoongi tilted his head and growled. “Now you have a hickey on your scent gland too. You slut.”

Jimin whimpered at this.

“N-no Hobi just scented me to scare Al-”

“Hobi huh. So it wasn't one but two. What a fucking slut you are. Now I'll show you how a slut should be treated.”

And then yoongi turned jimin around and pressed him to the wall.

Jimin shuddered more as he heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled. He tried to turn his whole body to face Yoongi , but it was to no avail. Yoongi was hugging his waist too tightly from behind.

“No! No! Alpha! I’m sorry if you got all this wrong—”

The smaller boy heard a chuckle that intimidated the hell out of him. He struggled again, but what he got in return was a bite on his ear lobe.

Oh, God.

“No, slut , you've given the right impression. Damn, you smell good. You smell good , baby?”
At this jimin's omega purred getting approved on scent by his Alpha.

The minty hair Alpha sniffed at his neck shamelessly and for some reason it made Jimin’s traitorous body become slightly aroused. Jimin could feel his cheeks become wet with tears as the alpha started stripping him.

He didn’t want any of this. He didn’t like those angry rough hands that were working on his ass now, He wanted his alpha to be soft with him for his first time. He didn’t want his first time to turn into some kind of tragic novel story. His heart was aching when the alpha started to bury himself right in the place where no one had ever been to. A place that was so intimate and so aroused right now. He wanted all of this but not in this manner. He wanted it to be romantic.

He cried louder as he realized that there was nothing he could do. Taehyung wouldn’t come. He probably was thinking that his brother was now mating his best friend. And here Jimin was, being forced by the person he loves the most.

“Yoon…yoon, please…No...”

Jimin’s cries were getting fainter and fainter as he felt all his energy being drained out of him by the relentless pounds. The alpha wasn’t even bothered by his cries; he knew because he could feel the alpha getting harder inside him.

“Oh, chim. That person really found a good one this time. You satisfied all of his needs like you are satisfying me. You wanted him more. I bet you didn't cry when he touched and Fucked you. Well? I’m enjoying this so much. Future Luna got Fucked by some random person and Future pack alpha got the remainings.”

“Mnh…No, alpha. Please. I-I don’t even know why are you doing this. Why—”

Why are you doing this to me?

“Fuck. You are such a good submissive boy.”

There were a few more thrusts that hit him right on the sensitive spot inside of him before he passed out in the dim light Yoongi's room.

And then in the morning he woke up sore and naked and thrown on the floor. He stood up with struggle to see he was alone in Alpha's room. Bed was made as is was before. Indicating Yoongi went out of the room immediately after raping Jimin.

And when he turned his neck to other side he felt pain. So he touched the place and found out that yoongi had mated him last night somehow. He felt himself puking. It was nothing which happened to him that night it was this morning's happening which he dreads to this day.