Eight

“Tae ---”

“Just come with-”

“No tae he'll be mad-”

“No he won't atlea-”

“No -”

“I waited whole night for you to makeup your Min-”

Seokjin was going to awake younger omegas when he heard then arguing in the room.

“Hey there, looks like you are trying to argue. So what's the matter? ”

“They are so annoying Jinnie appa. They won't let me sleep last night too. ” jiyoon said going towards Jin who just entered the room to find two cute bickering omegas. Both were startled and then hearing jiyoon jimin whined.

“Hyunng. Tae's forcing me to go back to our pack and face Yoongi hyung. But I don't want to. ”

“You don't want to go because you are scared that he might still hate you when he didn't hate you in the first place. It was a misunderstanding. He has learned from his mistakes. He is willing to try. ”

“He is willing because he needs yoonie's help to get his Pack's territory controlled. ”

Seokjin saw the look on jimin's face. It was of reluctance. He knew the omega was harmless and was just scared of the rejection again. He knows that look. He gave that look to Namjoon when he gave up on trying to get pregnant and asked him to take another mate. The look of hopelessness.

Seokjin moved forward and hugged jimin. Who started sniffling in the crook of his neck. Jimin thinks he is too dirty. He knows what happened to him was not his fault but he blames himself that he is not pure for yoongi anymore.

He was thankful to hoseok who took the sleepy jiyoon downstairs because it would always be difficult to control the stressed pup when he sees sobbing omega parent in front of him.

“Hey Minnie I don't know Yoongi's side of story yet but I think you should give him and yourself a chance. You deserve happiness too. ”

The he glanced on tae who had a defeated look on his face.

“Hey, take yoonie as of now and if he feels comfortable with his Alpha father. We'll ask Minnie to face his Alpha finally that's good. Okay Minnie. ” jimin nodded in Seokjin's neck. Too embarrassed to show his face to taehyung as he was now blushing after seokjin called Yoongi HIS Alpha.

-------

Yoongi wanted to cry loudly when he saw who taehyung carried to his house. He was casually sitting in his living room when taehyung came. No doubt that little boy was his son. The boy had all his features including his gummy smile he was giving to yoongi now who was looking at him with open mouth.

“Uncle tae. Is he my daddy? ” jiyoon whispered in taehyung's ears. It was loud enough so it was easily heard by yoongi who smiled hearing that.

His son is cute indeed just like that pretty omega. Oh now yoongi noticed the omega didn't come.

“Tae, Jimin-”

“Yes hyung he is still scared of the rejection. He won't come no matter how hard I tried to convince him. But meet your son hyung. Meet ‘Min Jiyoon’”

The little boy who was let down by taehyung is now shyly looking at Yoongi. And suddenly Yoongi lunges forward and engulfs his son in a tight hug. Yoongi didn't know he started crying until his son is wiping his eyes For him.

“Daddy don't cry. Mommy told me you are a strong Alpha who will help us. You gonna help me protect mommy right daddy? ”
And yoongi thinks he wouldn't be able to live his life without this beautiful boy ever again.

“Yes offcourse daddy will protect you and your mommy. ”

The boy claps excitedly.

“Gud. Now we won't have to hide every time when that ugly man comes. We will kick him. ”

At this Yoongi is alert.

“What ?”

Yoongi unconsciously hugged his boy even tighter. Yoongi glanced towards taehyung.

“Where is jimin right now? ”
And the omega gulped at the scary tone Alpha used on him.

-----

Yoongi aggressively entered the mansion of kim namjoon which in turn scared the poor Luna who was resting on his couch.
Jin yelped when he was rudely interrupted. And Kim Namjoon was immediately by Yoongi's side.

“Hey what happened yoon-” Namjoon was about to ask when seokjin lunged towards yoongi in aggressive way.

“Asshole. What are you doing here. Get lost you fucking proud alpha. How dare you wound that beautiful and pure soul. He didn't deserve anything you did to him. And you didn't deserve to be his mate. You stupid idiot alpha. You should be grateful this beautiful boy is your son otherwise I'd have slapped you in front of him. ”

“Eomma I know I made a mistake. I'm here to clarify things with jimin.”

“I want to make you work for it. First of all get rid of that witch. I don't like her. Then come back.” seokjin grumbled.