Twelve

Yoongi stopped breathing. He swore to God, he didn’t realize that he could hold his breath for more than 50 seconds. The moment Jimin leaned in to kiss him with Jiyoon in his arms, Yoongi felt really complete. It was like he finally met the turning point of his life.

“Do you believe now baby? ” jimin chuckled softly.

Yes.

He believed.

This was the turning point of his life.

He didn’t have anything else to crave anymore, and Jimin had forgiven him. What else could Yoongi ask for?

The couple again pressed their lips together for a few more seconds before Yoongi pulled away to wrap his arm around Jimin’s waist.

“Jimin, I'm so sorry that happened to you-.”

Yoongi knew his tears would fall in front of Jimin and his son in a few seconds, so he acted quickly. He hid his face in the crook of Jimin’s neck. Still, it wasn’t like Jimin was dumb enough not to notice that the sudden wetness on his neck came from Yoongi’s tears.

“Yoongi, it's okay… I'm okay now. I should've asked for you in private That day. I should've insisted on telling you the truth myself. And that alpha is long gone. He couldn't do much to me because you left your son with me who became the reason of my survival. You were always there with me because I always had a piece of you with me. ”

Yoongi cried harder.

He didn’t deserve this beautiful, beautiful Park Jimin. How could Jimin say that he was okay with everything  when Yoongi was the one who made Jimin leave for years to raise their child alone?

Jimin’s hand inched to pat Yoongi’s back softly. Jiyoon, who saw his Mommy’s act, stretched his small arm to rub on Yoongi’s neck, too. Sure, the five-year-old kid didn’t understand anything.

He still didn’t understand why his Mommy had left, why his Daddy was here, why Daddy was crying; the kid couldn’t digest anything. He couldn’t comprehend this, but he could feel that his Daddy was sad. His Daddy had missed his Mommy so much.

Yoongi hugged Jimin’s waist tighter once he felt the small hand on his nape.

God, he really didn’t deserve these two humans, but he wanted them more than anything. He wanted to take care and protect these two angels forever.

“J-Jimin, I wanted to say this to you six years ago. I love you. I love you. I love you.”

Yoongi kept on chanting on Jimin’s neck. He didn’t know what words to use, how to describe how much he loved the younger. He just loved Jimin so much that it hurt his heart to think about what would happen if Jimin hadn't forgiven him.

But Jimin, that angel, had forgiven Yoongi easily.

Now that Yoongi had tasted the sweetness of a life having Jimin by his side, he didn’t want to live any other type of life.

“Yoongi, don’t cry. You have no idea how hard I'm holding my tears back right now—”

Yoongi didn’t look up, still pressing his face onto Jimin’s bare neck. He heard a sniffle.

“Why are you holding back your tears?”

Jimin’s hand stopped patting Yoongi’s back and moved to Yoongi’s waist to rest there.

“Little Jiyoon here will cry if he sees me cry.”

Yoongi squeezes the tears out of his eyes.

“But, Jimin... what I did was—”

“Shush. We’ll start over. It won’t be just me and Jiyoon anymore. This time, it will be Mommy, Jiyoon, and His Daddy.”