Epilogue

------1 year later ------

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure! Yoongi it says I’m pregnant~!”

The Alpha felt his eyes fill with tears as he looked down at the omega sat on the toilet seat, holing the tests carefully. Each one had the little lines telling them the truth. Jimin was carrying his baby and this time he was going to make it right for his family. Yoongi bent down to pull his mate into a tight hug, taking in his scent and sighing softly. He couldn't believe it. The two had tried again to have children together and now it was finally happening.

“I’m so happy. Our babies are going to be the cutest things in the world~ Well, except for you, of course, Minnie”

“...I love you so much.”

---------------

“Yoongi  no I said I can do it myself!”

“You’re carrying our pups, let me help you-”

“Yoongi. I’m not pregnant for first time. I'm Not an invalid. I can make myself a sandwich!”

Yoongi huffed as he turned his Omega around, looking at his slightly protruding stomach. They would have twins according to the pack omega specialist, which meant 2 of their own pups to bring into the world and care for.

Although Yoongi felt bad for his mate, having to go through pain and weird cravings every day (Jimin had once said in his sleep that the babies were craving ‘Flesh’ and Yoongi was totally spooked by that confession) whilst carrying his pups, but Jimin said it would all be worth it.

Plus, Yoongi thought he was kind of cute when pregnant. He was occasionally telling jimin that he regrets everything but jimin will always make him shut up by pecking on lips. He had his little round tummy, and he walked with a waddle because of the heaviness. His chest was a little swollen but the omega specialist had said it was normal due to pregnancy hormones.

Speaking of hormones, jimim was a complete mess. He cried most of the time but there were times where he’d just burst out laughing over seemingly nothing. It confused Yoongi, but he remained supportive of his mate, pressing soft kisses to his stomach and massaging his legs and feet after a day of walking around the house. Jiyoon was totally a daddy's boy as he preferred to be always attached to yoongi. So he was now caring for two.

“Are you sure you can-”

“Baby. Please, if you want to help me, go get me a blanket, make me a hot drink and cuddle with me and jiyoon, whilst I cry over jiyoon's cartoons.”

“Sounds perfect baby~ I'll go get jihoon first baby.”

--------------------

“Alpha...”

“What is it, baby?”

Jimim bit his lip. It was four months into his pregnancy and he was really starting to show now, getting curvier around the waist and hips as his body grew to accommodate his babies. However, he was getting a little...Well, NEEDY And Yoongi made no sexual advances on him ever since he found out about his pregnancy, as he was extremely worried about hurting his mate or their pups if he went too rough on jimin. jimin didn’t understand that. When he held Yoongi's hand tightly whilst they were in bed together and slowly moved it to the curve of his waist, pushing it down to his ass slowly, He was surprised when Yoongi cleared his throat and pulled his hand back. He felt awful. Does yoongi not want me anymore? Is it because I look fat? What if he doesn’t really want the babies and is just saying it all due to guilt of abandoning him and jiyoon-

Before Yoongi could speak and explain his act, he heard the soft sobs of his mate. Assuming it was just his emotions swinging, Yoongi closed his eyes, rubbing his hand gently over jimin's hand to calm him down. “I knew y-you wouldn’t want me...I’m so fat, how could you possibly want me like this? I'm so chubby now.” Jimin hiccuped and began crying harder, turning away as best he could from his mate as he sobbed into his pillow. Yoongi's eyes shot open.  What. “No- Chim no that’s not it at all!”