Four

Namjoon called for pack doctor again.

“What happened to him doctor? Is he going to be okay.? ” taehyung asked doctor as he came out of the guest room. He was there for quite a while.

“Yes he is stable now. But he has to get his vitals on level before anything else. I've gave him shots. Also he is-

Malnourished so give him food regularly 3 times. Due to spending his heats alone he was met with pain seizures. That's why he lost a lot of blood. ”
Doctor replied.

“But he is going to be okay right? My jiminie has not a life threatening disease like he presumed? ”

“No he doesn't. He got worried after bleeding but it is not life threatening just treat him with Best care and food. ” Doctor replied him. And said that they shouldn't worry.

“Oh. Thank you so much Doctor. I'm so grateful sir. You gave me such a beautiful news. Thanks again ” taehyung bowed multiple times to the doctor who chuckled and left.
Then taehyung went to the guest room and sat in the chair near jimin's bed. He sat there all night crying for-

His best friend who spent his past 6 years in so much pain. He was so angry with his brother that he vowed to go tomorrow and insult him to no end. Yoongi not only had mated(Half-mated, taehyung saw a mating mark on jimin today. Yoongi hasn't one) jimin that night 6 years ago-

but also denied that in morning when he said that jimin slept with hoseok that night and then rejected jimin.

Taehyung saw the pain of rejection in his best friend's eyes when he was told to leave the pack for impuring future Alpha's mate.

But why didn't jimin said anything.

Why jimin chose to accept that and left the pack. Why yoongi did that to jimin.

Jimin who had a big fat crush on yoongi since he was 12. Now taehyung knows. He knows jimin sacrificed himself for love then and chose to be a rogue. On second thought yoongi didn't deserve to know-

That he has a beautiful and cute little boy. He didn't deserve to be in his world. He deserved to be as far away from jimin as possible and taehyung will make sure of that. He will give justice to jimin and will show Yoongi's real face to world.

When jimin woke up next morning he felt quite refreshed. A cute jiyoon was sleeping besides him. Then he turned to his right side and saw a sleeping omega on chair.
He then immediately sat up.

“Hey Tae wake up. You must be so exhausted Sleeping in same position. ”

Then he shook taehyung again standing up from his place on bed. But he fell on the bed again and then groaned in response. He was feeling nauseous.

Taehyung immediately stood up from his chair and helped jimin in sitting straight.

“What the fuck chim”

He then gave jimin a glass of water.

“They gave you 3 shots of nutritions. They must be so strong. You'll feel nauseous. Otherwise you are not going to die. Jiminie you don't know who much scared I was of your health. But doctor said you were weak and lacked Food”

Then jimin gasped loudly.

“Seriously tae. I'm not going to die? Oh my god I'm so relieved. In my last heat I thought I was going to die of bleeding. Oh my god thanks. I wanted to raise jiyoon and saw his pups. Oh my god.”
Jimin started crying waking jiyoon up in process.

Jiyoon's first reaction to see his mommy crying was standing up and looking around.

“Is that meanie back? Mommy don't worry yoonie's big boy now. I will protect you.”

When he didn't see anyone other than taehyung around he relaxed. Then he hugged jimin tightly saying.

“He can't hurt you mommy you have me, tae uncle and Jinnie uncle.”

Taehyung who saw everything bursts into tears. He felt the pain and threats of a abandoned wold especially omega.

“Oh Yoongi what have you done. How are you going to make this right. You are my Brother-

but I hate you so much right now ” Then he turned towards jimin.

“Jim that mating mark is Yoongi's right? And I don't need to ask if yoonie's his son. He looks exactly like him. ”

At this jimin nodded.
He was about to say something when hoseok entered the room.
“You ready buddy for a game. ” at this jiyoon squealed and ran to hoseok and hoseok picked him up. He was going out of room when jiyoon looked towards jimin and said.

“Mommy I'm going to play games with kookie and hobi uncle and then I'm going to kick their Tushies. ”

At this tae chuckled. Jungkook and his tries to teach babies a presentable language.
“After you passed out yesterday jiyoon was so scared. Jin hyung took care of him and they ended up playing Mario Kart. Now jiyoon and jin hyung are partners and beating kook and hoseok's tushie”

jimin smiled at this. Then taehyung asked jimin sternly.

“What happened that night? Why yoongi denied mating you and why didn't you say a thing. I'm not going to har another lie of yours. Tell me jiminie or I swear to god.... ”

“Please tae don't say a word to him”

Taehyung glared Jimin and opens his mouth to say something when jimin spoke up.

“I'll tell you everything okay. Despite all that he is your brother and jiyoon's father nothing I say will effect that okay? Promise me tae. ”

“I promise Minnie.”
Taehyung said in defeated chuckle.