Eleven

------
Yoongi entered the mansion when he was tackled by an overexcited pup. Jiyoon saw his  coming and went to give him hugs.

“Daddy you are late. I Waited for you for 2 days. Mommy is sad too. ”jiyoon whined nuzzling into Yoongi's neck.

“Oh, where is your mommy now? I want to meet him. ” he asked jiyoon who glanced towards their shared room where jimin might be.

Then yoongi glanced towards Jungkook who was sitting on the couch.

“Yes taehyung was right. Seokjin is our of town with Namjoon hyung they went for Monthly checkup. So you can save your damsel in distress he is sulking since you left. He is so moody. Gud luck with that. ” Jungkook shrugged.

And then here he was. In front of jimin's room hesitating to knock. Then the door suddenly opened and he was face to face with a teary eyed omega which told him that he was waiting for yoongi to knock.

“Hey you dumb Alpha. Why can't you knock? ” he pouted.

“Oh. I was here to tell you that Jiwoo lied. She was-”

“Jin hyung told me everything. I know she manipulated you. Why don't you talk about U-us you know-” Now jimin was feeling shy as he Directely tried to ask Yoongi to take him back. He realized this and gasped.

“Oh my god. I look like a needy omega asking you to take me back. Oh I didn't know what-”

Yoongi hugged the suddenly rumbling omega.

“Don't worry. We'll talk about that I promise. I want you back in my life so much baby.” at this jimin blushed but yoongi continued. “But I want to know about the ‘Bad Alpha ’as jiyoon called him. Did he? ” Yoongi's heart was thumping loudly but he needed to know that jimin didn't suffer more than yoongi knew.

“Can we sit while I talk about that? I want you to tell me that you can take me back even I'm dirty. Oh god, I feel so dirty hyung. ” jimin breathed a sigh.

“Oh no baby. You are so strong. I'd never think of you anything but an Angel sent by heaven. ”Yoongi held jimin's hands.

Then jimin started.
“His name was hyunwoo. I met him when I was eight months pregnant. He was regular at the restaurant I was working the Silver Medal pack. O-one day I was going to shelter home when he followed me. He forced to go with him. H-he took me to his mansion. He was some kind of mafia. He s-started to touch me and then he asked me 'who's bastard was I having' that 'he wanted to put a baby i-in me so bad' then I begged him not to do anything as I would harm baby then he said only if I blew him. He said--” jimin started sobbing when yoongi hugged him tight.

“You don't have to tell me I promise. ”
Jimin shook his head.
“No hyung you should know. I want you to know. He said that he'll use my mouth while I was pregnant and then he'll use my- . ” Yoongi clenched his fist.

“Did he? ”

“N-no hyung I was saved. He called for a healer during delivery and the omega healer was so kind. So was also rejected by her mate. She helped me from there and took me and yoonie home with her. She died six months ago and hyunwoo found me and yoonie a month ago. I'm on run since then. My last heat was so bad. I bled so much and I thought I was going to die” at this Yoongi held jimin tight and kissed his temples. He love this omega so much. “I am so proud of you jiminie. You are so pure baby.”

“I wanted jiyoon to have Atleast you and tae and I kind of wanted to see you one last time. ” jimin ducked his head shyly at constantly being called baby.

“So you forgave me now?”

“Hyung there is nothing to be sorry about and if it makes you feel better I forgive you. ”

At this jiyoon squealed and entered the room.

“Kookie said daddy is going to take you and me to our house. Mommy you know that huge house where I go to meet day is ours and we are going to live there. Can you believe mommy? ” jimin chuckled and lifted the boy up. He kissed his son's chubby cheeks and nodded.

“Well your daddy didn't wake me to live with him. ”

“J-jimin you really want to live with me. Oh my god I can't believe it's real. Pinch me jiminie so I can-”