Six

****

Yoongi was in his Meeting room where they were discussing about upcoming full moon night.
Many new omegas were going to present around it. Yoongi was always careful with this that's why everyone Respected him.

Taehyung was about to enter the meeting room when he stopped on the mention of his name.

“think taehyung's pup has anything to do with this Alpha. ”

“and the pup would be jeon's not yours. We need your heir if you are still going to be head alpha after this moon”

Oh right taehyung forgot.

This was 5 years since yoongi became the head alpha and 5 years since Yoongi's married. Yoongi's wife Jiwoo was unable to get pregnant after they started trying for a baby 3 years ago.

Jiwoo was slowly losing hope.

“If his wife fails to give a child this year again we are going to choose a new head Alpha”
Jisung said in a furry. On which Yoongi fumed.

He was about to attack Jisung when his next words stopped him.

“Or maybe you are unable to make her pregnant. And maybe you are not a big bad alpha we thought you are. ”
Jisung mocked Yoongi.

Taehyung heard Yoongi's loud growl which made him submit. But due to his mate bond with his alpha he was able to regain his conscious state. And he entered the room.

“Don't tempt my brother if you can't handle a battle with him in battle field. And you are wrong about him. He has a heir and no need to put him on a limit. He is the true Head Alpha of this pack. ”
“Heir... ”

“Alpha Min has a Heir??”

“Yes he has a heir and he is a boy. Showing Alpha traits. His name is Jiyoon. He will be present on the Full moon Night. Now you can all go. Thanks elders for your concern.”

And when everyone was out of the room Yoongi glared taehyung and folded his arms on his chest.

“Explain Tae What the hell? I really want to know who I produced a boy overnight who is old enough to show "Alpha traits" I'm curious. ”

“I'll explain everything but I need some answers right now.”
Taehyung asked.

“About that night Yoongi. And I know you you know something that I don't. ”

Yoongi sighed and said.

“Okay. Ask me. Maybe I know and maybe I don't.”

“What happened that night Yoongi? Between you and jiminie. And I dare you to speak truth. Was he saying true? ”

“Really tae after all of these years you think I lied. I told you I woke up with my friends in the hall and they vouched I was there whole night. I don't remember much but I was never in my room from where that omega emerged. He was lying. He was reeking of someone else.”

“I told you he was reeking of kookie because he was wearing his clothes to impress you. You dumbass. You raped jiminie that night. Because you were jealous that he reeked of someone other than you. And you know it deep inside your heart.”

“Why are you accusing me of this? What has it to do with the boy you are mention- oh my god Tae. Is he here? Oh.. ” Yoongi gasped as it finally downed on him what taehyung was implying.

Taehyung nodded with teary eyes .

“Yes hyung. You can finally say sorry to him for slut shaming him. Hyung he is so much beautiful now. Your son. ”

Yoongi was listening everything with clouded mind. He was now breaking down. After 6 years of torment. Finally Jimin was here. His Jimin.

Oh. How much he wanted to say sorry to that poor soul. He never meant to do what he did that morning but he was jealous. He thought jimin was with someone else that night and rejected him out of anger.

And after jimin left her tried so hard to find him. He left pack for days searching him. He wanted jimin to come back. He finally remembered bits of that night after that morning. But it was too late. Jimin was thrown out of the pack.

After a year of yearning in vane he agreed to marry the omega his father chose for him. But he never forgot jimin. Hell he never stopped loving the beautiful omega. His heart was melting. The ice formed on his heart was finally melting.

“M-my son? ”Alpha sobbed.

“Yes hyung your son”Taehyung replied. And he moved forward and hugged his brother who let him.

Taehyung was determined to reunite this couple. He loved them both so much.