b u b b l e g u m b i t c h

🔥

Jade and Jennifer West brought literal meaning to the phrase, Double Trouble.

The moment of entering high school, gone were the little girls that braided each other's hair and shared a bedroom, food, and everything imaginable, replaced by devil incarnates that wrought terror on everything in their path.

The students of Hollywood Arts would only know them for their intimidating appearance, extreme overprotectiveness over the other, and slight sociopathic tendencies.

And Beck Oliver knew ever since meeting the twins that his life was to be a whirlwind for the remainder of it, and being the boyfriend of scissor-loving Jade would be the only thing he'd ever be known for. Therefore, he didn't expect much from the future, wanting to live life as it came.

And yet, the older they get, the more he realizes there's more to his life than reeling in Jade when she becomes too dangerous. A new student will open his eyes to opportunities he didn't think he'd receive, and show him that the person he'd been waiting for had been at his side all along. The girl who modeled for his Photography assignments, had his back against her sister, and chewed way too much bubblegum.

Upon realizing he would eventually fall for one of the dangerous twins, Beck will come to realize that life holds much more than the present. The future is only what you make it to be, not come handed on a silver platter.

🔥

JENNIFER WEST
portrayed by Brittany Curran
"steal me with a kiss"

JENNIFER WESTportrayed by Brittany Curran"steal me with a kiss"

🔥

JADE WEST
portrayed by Elizabeth Gillies
"he's such a pretty liar"

JADE WESTportrayed by Elizabeth Gillies"he's such a pretty liar"

🔥

BECK OLIVER
portrayed by Avan Jogia
"i wouldn't have it any other way."

🔥

🔥

ALSO STARRING

ARIANA GRANDE as CAT VALENTINE
VICTORIA JUSTICE as TORI VEGA
LEON THOMAS III as ANDRE HARRIS
MATT BENNETT as ROBBIE SHAPIRO
DANIELLA MONET as TRINA VEGA

🔥

PLAYLIST

1) broken girls :: gabbie hanna
2) drive :: halsey
3) my boy :: billie eilish
4) one more night :: maroon 5
5) smoke and guns :: nathan sharp
6) the wolves :: selena gomez ft. marshmello
7) how to be a heartbreaker :: marina and the diamonds
8) you don't know me :: liz gillies
9) she's so gone :: naomi scott
10) bubblegum bitch :: marina and the diamonds

🔥

disclaimer: I do not own Victorious or any characters affiliated. my character is Jennifer West, and how she incorporates into the story is my plot.

contains mild swearing