♠️ | t h r e e

🔥

"AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT movie's not scary?"

"No, I'm saying it's not as scary as tofu."

"Why're you always rippin' on tofu?"

"'Cause it tastes like snot. And snot does not taste good."

A cup of coffee warms her palm as she walks alongside the former, listening to their conversation with disgust. In all honesty, Jennifer doesn't know why she's spending the morning with Andre Harris, Robbie Shapiro, and his strange puppet-like contraption. Jade and Beck had left her moments upon arriving at the school to probably make out somewhere, and she's alone wondering what it is she's supposed to do until class starts. Andre had found her and offered for her to walk with them, and with nothing else to do, she accepted.

She's really starting to regret it now.

The sight of Tori struggling at her plain grey locker somehow brightens her mood instantly. "Hey, look who's here," she says, interrupting Rex's talk about snot and tofu and leading the boys to her.

"Hey," Tori greets. "Could you guys help me?" She's about to collapse under the amount of books she's carrying. Quickly the three jump to her assistance, Robbie dropping Rex on the ground to take her books, Andre her backpack, and Jennifer straightening her clothes and fixing her hair back into place.

"You should probably get some shelves or something," Robbie suggests. "There ya go."

"All set."

"Looking gorgeous."

"Thank you, guys."

Rex groans from the floor; Robbie quickly goes to pick his only friend up. "Never put me down like that again," he threatens before slapping the boy across the face.

"Ow! I was helping Tori!"

"Get the gum, off my forehead."

Jennifer wrinkles her nose as he plucks a piece of blue gum off the puppet's face. Tori and her exchange a look, before the former shakes the memory from her mind. "Okay, now my locker is filled," she announces as she closes it. "I feel complete."

Andre is quick to stop her. "Whoa, whoa, not yet."

"What?"

"You gotta customize it."

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customize their locker," explains Robbie.

"Oh. Well, what would you guys do for your's?"

"I made a mosaic using all of the baby bottle nipples from my childhood."

The three blink and give him strange expressions.

"They remind me of a happier time!"

Tori ignores the boy, turning to Andre. "You?"

The boy smiles and beckons his friends forward, saying, "Check it out."

"Follow those dreads," adds Rex.

Andre presents his locker proudly, a literal electric piano. And there seems to be more to it than just looking cool, proving Jennifer right as he brings to play a nice piece on the piano that entices the students around them to begin dancing. Okay, it's pretty cool.

He's interrupted before he can finish the song by Lane, the school guidance counselor, appearing distressed. "Hey, Andre, Robbie," he calls while approaching, then sighs. "That squirrel's back in my office again."

Tori just looks at Jennifer, confused, as the boys sigh as well. "I'll get the net."

"I'll get the nuts."