♠️ | f i v e

🔥

WHEN BECK FIRST ANNOUNCED he had a movie audition, Jennifer didn't believe him. Not because she doesn't believe in him; he's a really great actor for someone his age. Simply because Hollywood directors aren't ever likely to actually cast an actor still in high school, unless it was something really big like the hit teenage TV shows they would watch often.

Then he explained what the movie was about. And it stars Melinda Murray, one of Hollywood's greatest actresses. After that proclamation, naturally she and Jade were all for it. Over the weekend, he would go over the lines he was given with Jennifer to practice, and they would rehearse well into the next morning.

Hence why she's tired the next day during lunch, head resting on her arm with her food sitting untouched. Beck and Jade are with her, speaking about other topics, avoiding the movie subject in case he didn't get the part. Though he would attempt to bring her twin into the conversation, it's more apparent that Jennifer would much rather sleep than finish the school day, even ignoring her coffee at points.

So when Beck calls over Tori and Andre to sit with them, the twins are less than happy.

"I don't want them sitting here," Jade remarks as Tori takes a seat beside her sister.

"Me neither," Jennifer adds. "I want to sleep."

"You know, it's great that you two are so open with your bitterness," Tori comments sarcastically.

Beck dismisses the pair with a wave. "Jade's just grouchy 'cause she got stung by a bee. And Jen was up all night."

"See that?" Andre suddenly exclaims. "Everybody but me! Come on, bees! What's a guy gotta do to get stung?"

Naturally, the trio give him strange looks. Then, Beck flips a page of his script get again as Jennifer returns her head to Jade's shoulder.

"Ooh, script pages?" asks Tori as she reaches for the papers.

"Ah, not for you," Beck responds, holding them out of her reach.

"You auditioning for a play?"

"Sort of. It's a movie."

Jennifer peaks up again and shoots him a glare. "I thought we weren't gonna say anything." He laughs lightly, poking her nose. "Don't poke my nose."

"Sorry. But come on, they're our friends. It's fine with me."

"A movie?" Tori confirms. "That's so great! What movie?"

Jade looks at the brunette for a moment before snatching her pickle off her plate, stating, "I'm taking your pickle," before biting into it. She then offers it to her sister, who bites into it as well. The twins give Tori fake smiles as she rolls her eyes at them.

"So, the movie?" Andre redirects.

"It's called Miss Fire," explains Beck. "It's about this woman cop who gets fired then goes on this crazy rampage."

"That's so cool. Who plays the woman cop?"

Beck smirks slightly. "Melinda Murray."

"Shut up!"

"You're gonna star with Melinda Murray in a movie?"

"Well, I'll be playing Waiter Number One, and I only have two lines. That's if I get the part."

"You're gonna get the part," Jennifer says, ignoring when Jade nudges her off of her shoulder.

"So, where's the script?" asks Tori. "I wanna read it."