chapter one

Millie hated her life. She hasn't got any friends at school, her parents always shouted at her and she wasn't even smart enough to make some good marks at school.

She only enjoyed it when she got high. She went to parties and sometimes talked to some people but she never met them again.

She came back from school, made homework and ate something.

Around 5pm

Millie was on her way to a drug dealer and Finn went outside with his dog.

Millie got what she wanted and sat down on a bench. She looked of someone came but she didn't see anyone.

Finn was really close to her and he wondered why she didn't noticed him. He didn't know what she was about to do but he had a bad feeling.

She had drugs and she used them.

"What the hell are you doing" Finn shouted.
"Fuck.. you shouldn't have seen that.. just forget it" Millie answered.
"I'll definitely not forget it. Wait.. aren't you the Brown Girl?"
"Yes Mr junior Wolfhard.. but it's none of your business what I'm doing here, so leave me alone. Besides you are a Wolfhard and I am a Brown our families hate each other."
"I just wanted to know if you are okay.. I don't want to marry you I just asked but if you don't want to then bye!"

Finn walked away.
Millie started to cry, she always makes mistakes. She didn't want to be rude, she just hated to talk about herself.

Finn arrived home. He didn't know much.. actually anything about the Brown Girl. He didn't know her name, that she did drugs.

He decided to talk to her. He wanted to help her.

Next day, Saturday

Of course he couldn't just go to her house because if her parents but he thought that she might be near the bench where she was.

He walked to the bench and waited there. After a while Millie showed up.

"Oh, you again?" Millie said and rolled her eyes.
"I just want to know you better." Finn said.
"Fine. So, what do you want to know?"
"What's your name, how old are you?"
"I'm Millie, I'm sixteen. What about you?"
"I'm Finn and I'm sixteen too. Why ar-?" he started but he didn't finish.
"Why what? Why I do drugs? Because of my life and I don't know why I'm telling you that.. why do you even care?"
"I don't know. It was good to talk to you. I'll go now" he said.
"Wait- could you stay? Oh shit.. I mean you can go.. I'm just so alone" she said and blushed.
"No, I'll stay. I could be your fr- friend if you want to."
"Okay"

They talked a bit and Millie laughed for the first time in a long time.
That's how their weird friendship started.

-

From then on they always met at the same time by the bench.
They became good friends.

Monday morning

"Hey Mil!" Finn shouted.
"What are you doing here? It's school"
"I just wanted to say hello. And wish you a great day."
"Uhm thanks but my day will be awful." she said and chuckled. But it wasn't a real chuckle it was one with pain in it.
"Good bye then" he said with a fake smile. He didn't like it when Millie chuckled that way.

He wanted to bring his friends to their meeting later. He knew that she hasn't much friends, so maybe that would help her.

-
idk what to say here. Don't ask why always Millie does drugs in my ffs

-hanna