chapter three

Time skip to Sunday because I'm an lazy ass

Millie completely didn't know what she could wear for Finns party. She didn't want to come like a murdered widow.

She got Sadies number last time they meet, so she asked her if she could help her with the outfit.

Sadie came 15 minutes later.
She brought some outfits and Millie could choose which one she wanted to wear.

That's what she picked:

She loved it even though it showed much skin

After Millie got ready

The girls went together to the party. Finn lived just two houses away from her.

When they came in Finn and Gaten looked at Millie.

'She's hot' both thought at the same time.

Millie walked towards Finn.

"Hey." she said and smiled.
It was a true smile, if you see it you have to smile too.
"Hey Mil!" Finn said.
Gaten again just stared at her.

Millie talked a bit with Finn and then Noah showed up and joined them.

Sadie pulled Gaten away.
"Gaten, if you state at Millie more than you already do, she's be afraid of you." she said.
"Wha- no I'm not staring I just-"
"Yeah, you don't have to explain. I am not blind and she's not blind too, so stop making it so obvious!"
"Making what obvious?"
"That you have a crush on her" Sadie laughed.
"First I don't! Second I literally see her for the second time. And third it's not funny"
"Thanks for admitting it and now bye" she said and walked away.
"Dont tell anyone" Gaten shouted.
"I won't" Sadie shouted back.

After an hour

Many people were there, they danced, ate and drank, talked and just sat there doing nothing.

Gaten wanted to talk to Finn. He was afraid that Finn would also fall for Millie, so he wanted to clear up some things.

He told Finn about his feelings and kind of told him to back off. After that they didn't talk more.

'But I found her first' Finn thought but didn't said it out loud. He didn't want to loose his friends because of a girl.
(That's sounds so weird I know)

Millie found the drinks and started to drink a bit.
"Hey guys, lets play this 'if you have done it, you have to drink' game." Noah shouted.
Everyone wanted to play it, so they started.

"Drink if you have ever cheated on someone" Millie started.
A boy and a girl drank.
They were a couple. Hmm weird.

"Drink if you ever crushed on your friends crush"

Finn, Gaten, Sadie and another girl who's name was Summer.

"Drink if you are scared of horror movies" a boy, Jake, said.

Sadie and some other girls drank.

The game was fun but it was getting boring, so they stopped playing it.

It was late, so the most people went back home.

"Hey Millie! You can stay over night if you want." Finn said because he saw how drunk she was and he didn't want her to go back like this.

Millie stayed and after she said goodbye to everyone and went sleep she fell asleep immediately.

-
idk if this game has a name, so I called it that way

-hanna