chapter eighteen

A moment later
They kissed longer and when they finished they both smiled.

„So, I like you back" Millie said suddenly out of nowhere.
„I hope so. I understand if it's too early for you but do you want to be my girlfriend?"
„You know what? I don't want to wait anymore. Lets date"
Then they kissed each other again.
They didn't hear it but the door opened.

Kevin came in.
He was shocked. Since the last time they all three meet he didn't speak so much with Millie. But he still wanted her to like him, but it obviously didn't work.

They stopped kissing and noticed Kevin standing there.

„Oh god, what you doing here?" Millie asked.
„Seems like he enjoyed watching you kissing me.." Finn said.
„Finn!"
„Sorry, just saying"
„Ok but what are you doing here?"
„I'll just leave since you both are so rude"
„Wait-" Millie wanted to shout but she was in a hospital and she didn't want to wake others.

Again she lost a friend. She just hoped that Finn wouldn't break her heart.

3 weeks later because nothing happens

After school Finn wanted to see Millie but she didn't answer his Textes for a few days now.

'Maybe she's mad at me?' there wasn't a reason but who would understand girls.

He decided to go to her school because he knew that her school day ends in 10 minutes.

When he arrived, he sat down on a bench in front of the school. And after 10 minutes many students walked outside but he didn't saw her.

When finally Gina went outside he saw that Millie wasn't with her either. He walked up to Gina and asked about Millie.

"She wasn't at school this week. I thought that she was sick and couldn't use her phone or something" Gina said.
„Maybe..  We can go to her house and check if she's okay." Finn said worried.
„Yeah, lets go"

They went to Millies house and rang the bell.
No one opened or answered.
They rang the door multiple times but no one answered.

„I think no one's home"
„You think? There isn't anyone home, duh"
„Hmm, I Wonder where she is"

Meanwhile inside the house

„Finally those annoying children are gone." Millies father said.
„Why do you keep me here?" she asked him.
„Mommy's gone, Millie. You should be happy because instead of school you can help your daddy. Now continue"

She had to massage her father.
It disgusted her but now she understood why her mother didn't want to leave him.
Not because of their bond. Because she was afraid of him.

He was so weird and he forced Millie to do stuff that were like a fetish.

A massage, cleaning his feet, and whispering into his ears.

She wanted to run away but she was locked in a room that she thought was a wardrobe.  She hadn't her phone, so she couldn't contact anyone. Not even her mother who wasn't home because of her work.

When she heard the bell rang, she knew it was Finn. And if she could she would shout but she couldn't.

She always hated her father but since he was doing this she wanted just to run away as far as possible from him.

At Finns house

Finn was worried about Millie because if she wasn't home, where was she?

He texted her mom because she gave him her number just to stay in touch if Millies phone wouldn't work or something.

She answered that she isn't home and that Millie should be in school or at home.

Now he was really worried.

'What if someone kidnapped her or what if she's hurt? I need to find her' Finn thought.

Then he was really tired, so he went to bed.

-
Lol the storyline is getting kind of weird but we need some action in this

-hanna