chapter ten

Next day (I'll just start from school because mornings are boring)

Millie thought that it was going to be another boring school day with the difference that she had to face Kevin.. the boy who's heart she broke.

When she entered the class room Kevin wasn't there but she knew that he was in school because she saw him.

Ten minutes before the bell would ring for beginning of classes, the principal, Mr Weatherbee, came into the room. And there was a girl next to him.

"Good morning everyone! This is Miss Gina Cooper, she's new here. Gina you can sit.. next to Miss Brown." the principal explained and pointed on the empty place next to Millie.

"Hi, I'm Gina!" Gina whispered enthusiastically.
"Yeah, I heard that.. I'm Millie but I'm the girl that everyone bullies for no reason and I lost the only friend I have in this school yesterday." Millie answered.
"Perfect! I'm gonna be your new friend" Gina said happily.

That's how their friendship started.
The rest of the lesson Gina talked about some stuff but Millie just listened to the half of it.

Lunch time

"Millie, I talked enough about myself.. now tell me something about you! And I swear to God I won't judge you." Gina said walking with Millie to the Cafeteria.
"Ok, but be prepared for some fucked up shit."
Gina nodded, so Millie started talking.
"Well, I'm sixteen and I'm the girl no one likes here, that's what you know already. And I was bullied since I started middle school and my father became alcoholic. That's the depressing shit from my life but there's something everyone knows but nobody likes to talk about it. I'm addicted to drugs and I also drink some alcohol. The only thing I don't do is smoking cigarettes.. it's just disgusting, I don't know. And then there's Kevin.. he bullied me for a long time and then he suddenly wanted to become friends. And then we became friends and it was amazing but then he said that he likes me.. like he has a crush on me and I told him that I don't like him and that broke his heart. That's how I lost my friend here. But I also have another friend.. he's my neighbor and I also became friends with him out of nowhere but I'm glad it happened.. the problem is that our families hate each other and we actually can't meet. But we already met, of course secretly but our friends helped us. And yeah that's basically my life.."
"That was a long story! But I'm so glad I'm here because now you have another friend here and I will help you." Gina said kindly.
"Thanks.. I guess?"
"Yeah, no problem but now show me where's food because I'm hella hungry!"

Millie and Gina went into the Cafeteria and took some food.

"Oh my god.. who's this guy?!" Gina said pointing on Blake.
"Oh, that's Blake.. just the hottest guy in school" Millie said ironically.
"Yeah, I see that but.. uh nevermind I don't want to bother you with that" she chuckled.

The next periods they didn't have together. Millie saw Gina in the hallway and wondered why she just became friends with her and not with others. Gina was so kind and caring and Millie was just.. darker..

After school

"Hey Mom. I have a new friend now but don't ask about school because I won't answer you." Millie said fast and walked into her room.
She wanted to watch some Netflix and eat her snacks that she hid from her father that didn't come back for 2 days now.

-
new character whoops .

-hanna