Synopsis

Rence is a valiant man with a serious personality, kung may nakuha siyang bagay na gustong-gusto niya ay hindi niya ito hahayaang mawala pa sakaniya at Sa sobrang pagpapahalaga niyang yun nasaktan siya. The person he cherishes the most broke him into pieces which he considered the most painful part of his life.

But what if one day that person who made him cranky, return just to express her apology? Will he reconsider her and accept it?

"Gusto kong ibalik sa dati ang lahat kung saan masaya ako, KAMI na magkasama ng walang kapalit na pasakit "- ZHELLAIRE FERREIN

°°°°°°°°°°=°°°°°°°°°°

Upon Revising,  changes have been made in the original plot of this story. The old title of this is " Mianhae My Ex" but I realized that the most perfect title is "Zhellaire's Affliction", so I changed it. Thank you for understanding. 

This story is just fictional And made by  the author's mind only .. names of the characters, events and places are just a part of author's imagination .. any resemblance to actual person and events are fortuitous..

Plagiarism is a Crime Punishable by Law

This story is still in the process of  editing so expect grammatical errors and typos to some chapters. Thank you for your understanding.

ENJOY READING.🤗