Chapter 42

NAGING usap-usapan sa loob ng Ferrien Company ang pagbenta ni Shernan sa share niya. Lahat ng shareholder ay nagtataka rin kung bakit niya ginawa iyon. Kasalukuyang nasa conference room ang mga Shareholder kasama na ron si Shernan.

"Why are you murmuring ? What is it about?"

"Why did you sell your share ,now you know that it is a big loss to you and to this company of yours?"

"I know but it is just for the mean  time Mr. Armoni and Mr. Chaves is a friend of mine so he will not disappoint me  when I get it back."

Kampante si Shernan na kapag dumating yung oras na balikan niya ito ay agad itong ibabalik ni Mr. Chaves.

Napailing na lamang ang mga shareholder at tumingin sa folder na hawak nila para sa pag memeetingan nila ngayon.

"And besides I still own this Company."

The door opened with Mr. Chaves entering the conference room together with a lot of men in black.

"What is the meaning of this Mr. Chaves?"

May halong pagtataka si Shernan . Kakaiba ang nararamdaman niya , na para bang may maling nangyayari.

"I am so sorry Mr. Ferrien ,but I am not the one who bought your share ."

"Mr. Chaves what are you talking about? We have a deal--"

Mr. Chaves didn't let Shernan finish his words.

"Everyone , I know  you will be all surprised but today we have the new owner of this company. Let's welcome madamé Arriane!"

The face of Shernan is in shocked state . The lady entered that causes Shernan's blood rise and got goosebump.

"Mr. Shernan how are you? It's been a long time."

He can't believe that the person he killed before is alive! And it is infront of him smirking at him like a victor one.

"Oh well, I think you already know me so I don't need to introduce my name."

Shernan chose to be strong and not let her see that he is afraid of her. No one will defeat nor drag me down.

"Oh Arriane.Dane.Joson. you're alive. Hmm no wonder . Kaya pala puro kamalasan ang nangyayari saakin. You're such a bad luck. "

The woman laugh sarcastic. She is not affected to what Shernan is saying right now instead she want to laugh and laugh at him to make him feel he is a loser.

"I am not a badluck to you Mr. Ferrien it is just that you are an idiot,useless,weak and most of all .."

The woman get closer to him and utter a word that made him froze like sh*t.

" A killer."

Bumaling ang babae sa mga shareholder na nakaupo at walang alam sa mga nangyayari.

"Well, Everyone ! I am Arrianne Joson the new owner of this Company."

"Are you related to the Joson Group of Company.?"

"Oh I am proud to say yes."

Some says they will cooperate with her properly and they happy with her.