Chapter 45

SA mga nalaman ni Zivia kanina ay sobra siyang nasaktan. Hindi niya aakalaing magkakapamilya na pala si Rence.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit sa puntod ni Zhelle siya napadpad ang gusto niya lang ay umiyak ng umiyak.

"Ang sakit sakit.."

Nasaktan talaga siya ng sobra kaya naman todo na lamang ang iyak niya.

"Zhelle akala ko ba iisa lang ang taong mahal niya .. b-bakit ganun?"

Kinakausap niya ang puntod na animoy sasagutin siya nito.

"Kahit naman patay na ang isang tao ang pagmamahal niya ay hinding-hindi mawawala."
Tanging naiusal niya na hindi alam kung saan galing ang nasabi niya. She said it between her cries and sadness.

Kinabukasan

ZIVIA was frustrated when Cherry reported  that her mother is nearly got bumped by someone and the eye of their group ,Mr. Chavez,  died.

She dialed her mother's number to check on her.

"Mom ? Are you sure you are good there? You should add more securities !."

"I'm fine no need to  worry. I also added guards for Reonio for him to be safe . He is moving, we should move too . I want to move the grand party for you."

"What? why?"

"We should prepare and let's do the plan."
Namilog ang mata ni Zivia sa sinabi ng ina.

"But , I am not yet ready for that party."

"You should be. I'll hung up now bye. Love you."

She just took a deep breath before sitting on the couch. She knew that the grand party for her is a big revelation for all. Hindi pa siya handang harapin ang mga taong may halaga sakaniya.

She is sure that Shernan has something to do with Mr. Chavez' death. Kinuyom niya ang kamao niya sa galit.

Her phone rang that made her tune. She just answer it without knowing who is it.

"Yes?"

"Miss Zivia?"

"Yes , who is this."

"This is Flor the secretary of Mr. Rence Venry."

"Oh yeah. Why?"

"You have an appointment with him this 1 pm miss."

"Okay I'll be there."

After that the call ended. May daraanan muna siya bago siya pumunta sa Venry's Corp since it's still early. Bumaling siya sa assistant niyang si Cherry.

"Cherry how was your work going?"

She stopped typing at her laptop and look at her boss.

"A little bit more information before I confirm what's in my mind."

Zivia just nod, so her assistant turn back and continue pressing the laptop's keyboard. Zivia also informed her secretary that she is going to leave.