Chapter 41

NAKIKIPAG-areglo si Shernan Ferrien kay Mr. Chaves na isa sa stock holder niya dahil ibenenta niya ang share niya sa kompanya.

"This will be our agreement Mr. Chaves just for the mean time, you own my share for now but I will get back soon."

"Whatever Mr. Ferrien, I am just curious that you need to sell your share, if you will just get it back immediately ? Malaking kawalan ito sayo pag hindi mo ito nabawi agad . Wait naghihirap ka n ba?"

"Of course not , it is just I need the money for now   because I am planning something. And besides am a rich man."

Mr. Ferrien is lying. He know to himself that he has so many dept to pay and the company is 'nalulugi' . Napalago niya ang nagiisang kompanyang naiwan sakanya sa tulong ng triad kung saan siya nabibilang ngunit bumagsak ulit ito dahil maraming naningil sakaniya ng kaniyang utang kaya naman kailangan niyang ibenta ang share niya para doble ang perang makukuha niya.

He thought that he will get it back pag nakaluwag-luwag na uli siya. Masakit man sakaniya ibenta ang share niya wala siyang magagawa dahil walang wala na talaga siya. Pero kahit bumabagsak na siya iniisip niya pa ring makaka-angat uli siya.

Natapos agad ang usapan kaya umalis si Mr. Chaves samantala si Shernan ay naka upo sa kaniyang swivel chair at sapo ang sentido. Punong puno na ng problema ang utak niya .

"Sir.?"

Napalingon siya ng marinig na nagsalita ang kaniyang sekretarya.

"Yes?"

"You got an invitation from the Trope Empire. May malaking salo-salo at imbitado lahat ng mayayamang business women&men na narito sa New York."

"Okay I'll be there."

He get the invitation card and read it. It was a masquerade type.

RENCE was looking at the invitation card that was given to him. He is thinking if he will attend it or not. He is a busy person but the Trope Empire are the ones who sent him invitation he can't say no.

He is handling the Venry's Corp and The Venry's Group of company successfully. Dugo at pawis ang inilaan niya to make it stable as the 2nd rank  in the world. He made himself busy by working .

He dialed the number of Flor- his secretary.

"Flor prepare my suit , we are going to attend the grand party of Trope Empire."

"Yes sir , I will."

He start the engine of his Car going to his pent house to atleast clean and prepare his self.

Trope Empire.

Rence is wearing a black tuxedo with a white polo inside showing his handsomeness . He wear his black mascara before entering .

There are a lot of people in the place.this is boring ,ugh! . Rence sat in table that is available for only two person while holding his glass of whiskey.

This is him when attending a party , he only drink alcohol until he got drunk and feel tipsy. He already drunk a lot of alcohol but he doesn't feel dizziness . He look around and stick his eyes to the one who is wearing a black fitted dress that marked her beautiful body. He can't see the face because the lady was wearing a gold mascara.

Umiling ito at iniwas nito ang kaniyang mata sa babae. Maybe I am already drunk, I don't care about any other women in this world anymore. But he can't deny that the was very attractive ,pushing him to approach her.