Chapter 43

RENCE sip a coffee in his cup while reading a report for the operations and transaction that their companies had. He is scheduled to meet their model from Jonson Group of Companies and he is waiting for her in a exclusive coffee shop.

Naiilang si Rence sa nakatayong sekretarya niya na nasa tabi niya kasi nakatayo ito. He feels like he is a very wicked boss to let her secretary stand for an hour while he is just sitting there and sipping a cup of coffee. He don't want this kind of situation for his employees.

"Ahm Flor please sit there and order what you want."

"Ah it's oka--"

"Flor." His voice is commanding her to do what he want so she nodded and left her boss' table.

He can feel his secretary that is walking towards their table.

"Sir , she's here."

He only nodded and lend his hand infront of her for the lady to sit , while his eyes is still in the report folder.

"A-ah sir?" He can feel nervousness in the voice of his secretary.

"Why? Is there--" naka-angat na ang ulo ni Rence at kung kanina na hindi siya tumingin sa babae ngayon naman ay hindi maalis ang tingin nito sakaniya. His heart beats fast .

He don't know how to feel or react rather when he saw the lady standing infront of him.

"Zhelle.." he said in a low voice.

The lady looked at him like a curious one. He can see curiosity in lady's face and not sadness like he want her to feel when he see him. Her face was emotionless.

"Mr. Venry? Are you okay--hmpt" the lady didn't finish what she was about to say because Rence hugged her without hesitation. His hug is like a hug for his longing to his long-time-girlfriend.

Rence feel that the lady didn't respond to his hug but in a minute she also hugged him back. He took a deep breath before letting her go. His heart is still beating like there's no tomorrow , ito ang nararamdaman niya sa tuwing piparamdam ni Zhelle na mahal niya ito.

"You're back.."

He is looking at the lady's eyes straightly. He don't but  he can see pity and a forming tear in her eyes but she changed it with a blank look when she realize that my eye stocked at her. But why?

"Mr. Venry , are you okay? "

"Zhelle.."

"Zhelle? Who is that Mr. Venry ? "

"You."

"Me? I am sorry Mr. Venry but I am Zivia Beatrice ."

"No, you are Zhellaire." Pilit pa rin Rence sa babae pero patuloy ang pagtanggi ng babae

"No I am not ! I am Zivia , Rence!" The lady shouted at him.

"Yes you are--" pinutol na ng kaniyang sekretarya ang sasabihin nito para hindi pa lalong lumala ang pagdradrama ng kaniyang boss. Marami na kasing nakatingin na customer sa kanila.

"Ahm sir , Miss Zivia is right . Zivia po ang totoong pangalan niya and siya po ang matagal ng itinatago ng Jonson Group of company na Model Ambassador nila . Her Nationality is half filipino and half american. She lives in New York with her family for a long time. And she is here to work as the model of Venry's Corp as J.G.C's and your lolo's agreement."