Chapter 40

5 years later...

Its been five years since she left the philippines and now here she is sensing the air of her hometown.

She got her beautiful memories in this country and even the painful moments of hers that's why she will never forget this land and instead ... She misses it .. but the thing is , does she really missed the place or does something bothers her that she really missed .

"Let's go lady Zivia , the car is ready."

Bumuga siya ng malalim na hangin at saka umayos ng tayo saka naglakad patungo sa sasakyan.

She can freely walk along because of the disguise she is wearing right now. She is hiding from the media coz when they know about her, pagkakaguluhan siya kasi sekreto lamang ang pagdating niya sa pinas.

Hmm I really miss.. him , but the things is does that person misses her too or does he still remeber her .

"Ah lady Zivia,. Tommorrow ,You are scheduled to meet---"

"Cherry , I want a rest day just tommorrow so please reschedule it the day after tommorrow ." She smiled at her personal secretary after saying that.

She is very stressed to her work when she was still in New York so she just want to relax her self just atleast tommorrow... And today.

The car stopped in front of a bungalow style house but the design is nice and cute. It surrounds with a beautiful plants and flower so it's like a rest house.

"We're here lady Zivia."

Tumango lamang ang dalaga saka lumabas ng pagbuksan siya ng driver. The lady looked at the house with an amusement . She will surely relax in here.

"I picked this lady, as your home for the mean time that you will stay in here, since you don't want to stay in hotel so yeah." Cherry uttered. Kahit blanko ang mukha niya Kitang kita sa mata niya kinakabahan siya kasi baka hindi magustuhan ng amo niya ang pinili niyang tirahan para sakanila.

"I love it! You never fail to amuse me Cherry that's why I really have trust in you."

The lady exclaimed while walking towards the door of the house. The house is very simple inside but a very neat one.

The lady enter the room in the right side to put her bag in there. Even though she is a lady with wealth she never rely the simple things she can do to others.

Ibinagsak niya ang katawan niya sa malambot na kama at pumikit . She is enjoying the softness of the bed she was laying.

"Ahm lady Zivia are you comfortable with--"

Napabangon siya ng maramdaman niyang may bumukas sa pintuan at may nagsalita.

"Yes Cherry Don't worry, you should rest too ."

"I'm fine lady I have to finish some--"

"Do what I said Cherry."malumanay na sabi niya sa sekretarya niya.

"Okay lady Zivia if that's what you want."

"Just rest okay I will just roam around I'll be back after 7 o'clock. "

Tumango na lamang ang sekretarya niya saka ito umalis, naligo naman ang dalaga at nagpalit para maghanda . She just wear a black tuttered jeans and paired it with a pink top.

Napagdesisyunan niyang hindi gumamit ng sasakyan o magcommute dahil gusto niyang maglakad-lakad muna.

A few minutes later , napadpad siya sa isang parke at nakita niyang maraming masasayng bata ang naglalaro samntalang nasa tabi nila ang kanilang mga magulang, bigla tuloy niyang namiss si Reonio.