Welcome to Grey Stone Academy.

A seemingly normal school on the outside, Grey Stone Academy has been proven to be one of the best schools in the modern world.

Once a mighty castle deep in the mountains of England, Grey Stone Academy has now become a brilliant place of learning. The academy is a wealthy and well-established private school that focuses on creating bright futures for the most talented of the future generation.

Only the best and the brightest are accepted.

The school has a record of students achieving greatness. Politicians and rulers, famous and talented artists ans musicians, brilliant scientists, medal winning athletes, business moguls, the leaders and stars of society.

Grey Stone Academy has four levels of education: lower level (kindergarten to sixth grade), middle level (seventh to ninth grade), higher level (tenth to twelfth grade), and then finally upper level (university). It has several universities positioned around the globe, with the main university being at the school itself.

The curriculum is a detailed one, hard but worth it. It teaches the basic subjects (english, science, literature, math, language arts, and physical education) but once a student enters the upper level, they choose a 'faction' to focus on:

Art and Music, Drama, Business, Politics, Science, English, and more.

Each faction has a head teacher, as well as an assistant and student teacher, and every student is encouraged to chase their dream and fulfill their true potential. There is also a serving staff, with cooks and janitors and gardeners, as well as a well trained security team lead by Captain Curtis. If you wish for your child to have a successful and brilliant future, Grey Stone Academy is the perfect school...

As long as you don't ask questions.

Or go looking for trouble.

Behind the glitz and glamour of Grey Stone Academy is a dark secret. Mysterious disappearances, brutal attacks, and even a murder of two that was brushed beneath the rug. There is a yandere epidemic running through both the students and the faculty, growing stronger with every passing generation.

Rivals are fought, violent acts and kidnappings are covered up, darlings are stalked and stolen, and the yanderes run free.

A darling should never, ever enter the halls of Grey Stone Academy.

Not if they can help it. Because if they do, they are bound to be stolen away into a dark, terrible nightmare with no way out and no one to help them...

After all, the school doesn't want to get a reputation!

They have no issues hiding the...darker parts of the school's history, even if it means assisting yanderes in their endeavors and forcing darlings to comply peacefully to their fates. It's so much easier this way in the end.

Darlings are controlled and taught their place.

Yanderes control the school entirely, having their way.

Some might try to hide, keeping their heads down and just trying to get out alive and unscathed. But any darling is bound to meet their love behind these walls...

(Welcome to Grey Stone! It doesn't matter if you are a new faculty member or a new student, either way...you are certainly in for a deliciously dark treat. Coming soon are the faculty, the students, and the grounds and the school.)