Gray Stone Academy // The Faculty // Part One.

The staff at Grey Stone Academy are the best of the best, highly educated and highly respected. In fact, many of them are former student themselves. Each is absolutely devoted to their task, be it teaching protecting, or running the school in an efficient manner. But beneath that devotion lies something else...

Something much darker.

Something deadly.

Too many of the teachers and faculty members have a certain madness about them, infecting their very hearts. They all patiently await for the day when their darling will walk through the doors of the school...never to walk out again.

They will make sure of that.

The Headmaster. Akachi Bello, 45, an intimidating figure. Once a scholarship student from tragic background, he is now the leader of the school. Now that he rules over Grey Stone with an iron fist and a wicked smile, the headmaster busies himself by sending terror through anyone who stumbles in his path. Akachi has always been very, very careful to hide his yandere side. Never has he made a mistake of any kind, hiding his true self so perfectly.

Until he finds his darling.

Once he finds you, Akachi can finally release his true self. Oh, it will take some time! A little manipulation, some threats, even blackmail if he can find it. But he will have you and once he does...he can finally be happy. You will be the greatest of treasures, his most precious little thing...and you WILL be his!!

Appearance: African, very tall and well built, he would be handsome if he were not so scary looking. He has a muscular body and a mighty frame, is very dark skinned with sharp, knife blade features and glimmering black eyes. He keeps his hair short, his beard neat, and always dresses well in neat suits. There is a burn scar on his chest, ugly and painful. He never discusses how he got it.

Yandere Type: Sadistic.

Details: He wants his darling to suffer for him. Pain, torture, humiliation!! He wants to break you down, have you naked and sobbing at his feet as he tells you how lovely you are...and then he will rebuild you. He will turn you into a perfect darling, devoted to him entirely, willing and loving.

His perfect darling is strong yet easily broken. Someone who is intelligent and beautiful. It is so much more fun to break someone that was once so strong, now so weak and laying at his feet...begging for mercy. What a perfect sight! What a perfect darling!

Akachi collects rare artifacts and art work. His office and personal quarters are beautifully decorated and his is quite proud of his collection. He loves to sit in his office, music playing softly as he does his paperwork...and you please him in any way he demands.

He has some...darker interests. Namely BDSM. He wants to be your master and for you to be his faithful little plaything...and he doesn't care if you don't like his game. Humiliation, cock warming, voyeurism, rough and passionate fucking...whatever game he chooses, you're playing it no matter what.

Akachi has some detailed plans for you. From day one, he plans out EVERYTHING that he's going to do to you. Every little detail is seen to so carefully, creating the perfect plan for your destruction. Once you've become his, he'll live his perfect life.

The Vice Headmaster. Ellis Rose, 32, a gentle hearted man. While the headmaster is cold and cruel, Ellis is a rather unassuming figure, a bit more gentle and kind hearted. He was once a student at the school himself, terribly aware of the darkness that infects the school. And though he claims to hate it and be against all of it...he's just as sick.

Ellis may be one of the softer yanderes in the school but he is still yandere.

And he is still terribly obsessed with you.