Grey Stone Academy // The Higher Level Students.

From lower level to university, the students of Grey Stone Academy all take their education very seriously. Rules are to be followed, schoolwork done well and done on time, and uniform are to be worn during classes and assemblies. The higher level uniform for girls is a red blazer, white button down shirt, a tie (in red, black, or gray), a skirt (in plaid, black, or gray) or trousers (black or gray), and black or brown shoes. The uniform for boys is a red blazer, white button down shirt, trousers (black or gray), and black or brown shoes. Students may choose between wearing a path or pin of the school's symbol on the blazers.

Class President. Hisashi Maki, 17. Determined to prove himself and create a shining future, Hisashi refuses to let ANYTHING stand in his way. He controls every aspect of his life very carefully, fretting over every little detail in an obsessive need to create perfection, and he will most certainly do the very same with his darling. After all, it is a yandere's job to keep and care for a darling properly!

So he's going to take care of you, whether you like it or not.

Hisashi is the kind of yandere that you won't see coming. After all, he's handsome and popular and so smart, isn't he? He couldn't be a yandere! It couldn't be him following you through the school and breaking into your room...it couldn't be him stalking and studying you. But it is. And by the time you realize that, it will be far too late. Hisashi will have everything that he needs, including you...and he's not going to let you go.

Appearance: Japanese, tall and handsome, strikingly so. His hair is long, kept often in a ponytail or bun, and his eyes are sharp, with a certain gleam to them. Some call it clever, others call it scary, but it really depends on his mood. He wears glasses and dresses rather neatly, even when wearing casual clothing.

Yandere Type: Possessive. He's not very cruel, rarely resorting to hurting you in any kind of way, but he is manipulative and cruel towards others. Hisashi prefers to play minds games with you, gently "guiding" you into his control, while carefully destroying anyone else who threatens his love.

Faction: Business (he plans to return to Japan and take over his father's company).

Details: Hisashi believes that his darling should belong to him. It's destiny! It's love! And only he can take care of you...so quit fighting and just accept his love!! He's the type of yandere that truly believes that you are his, his, HIS!

His perfect darling is someone soft and sweet. Someone who is delicate and gentle, compared to his almost stoic self. In fact, what originally catches his attention is you being so very kind to him. Despite being rather cold, Hisashi craves warmth and expects you to provide for him. Oh, perhaps you won't do so willing, not at first...but in time, you'll become the sweet little darlin that he's always dreamed of!

A neat little schedule is kept for his darling, along with a strict set of rules to be followed. His happily ever after is even planned to very last minute! From the very moment you awake (always with a good morning) to the second you fall asleep (he never forgets your good night kiss either), and everything in between! He controls what you wear, what you eat, where you go...all of it. During your schooling years, he'll decide your classes, wardrobe, and more...though you might have more freedom. That freedom disappears the second you graduate.

His happily ever after? A big house in Japan, private and elegant. Hisashi will work hard, controlling his company and taking care of your every need as well. Coming home to a smiling, sweet little darling is everything he's ever wanted!

Delinquent. Jason Bright, 15. The wild child of a successful business man, Jason was sent to Grey Stone Academy in an attempt to tame him (since every other academy has failed). It, uh, hasn't worked. If anything, it's only made him even worse. Jason thinks of himself as evil (though there is a goddess to him) and his darling as...perfect. Pure.