Gray Stone Academy // The Faculty // Part Two.

With such a large school, it takes a lot more then just the headmaster and his teachers to keep it running. There is a lot to be done and it is to be done well and, like it's been said, only the best of the best work here. While the students focus on their studies and the teachers focus on their work, these faculty members have other jobs to see to (and everyone focuses on their darlings). Be it cooking, cleaning, or protecting the students, each has a very important job. But, of course, each finds the time to find their little darlings.

The Captain. Basta Curtis, 52. He is the leader of the security teams, having started as a grunt and risen through the ranks. For many years now, he has protected the Grey Stone Academy and its students, working to keep things under his control...and to hide the dirty truth. In the Captain's mind, there is nothing wrong with the kind of things that go on behind closed doors. Killing, stalking, yanderes taking away darlings...it's all just perfect.

You are perfect for him.

The moment he meets you, Basta knows that you belong to him. A wicked smile, like that of a hungry wolf's, creeps across his face. His darling, HIS!! How exciting!! He won't bother to hide himself nor his intentions, no, he'll make it very clear from the moment you meet. Cornering you, with his powerful frame pressed to your quivering form, Basta will tell you all of the terrible things he's going to do to you.

Appearance: In a word...HUGE. Half black and half white, Basta has warm brown skin and a neatly shaved head, with a groomed beard and hulking form. He's a big, big man with bulging muscles and cruel gray eyes, a mean smile occasionally on his face (though he's mostly stone faced). He has a prosthetic left leg, lost in an accident. The security uniform is a tight black shirt with the school symbol on the heart, black pants, and black boots.

Yandere Type: Possessive. Basta believes that you solely and truly belong to him. He is your jailer and you are his prisoner, just the way it is supposed to be. So stop whining about it! He's gonna hurt you and love you and you're just going to have to take it. You will be kidnapped quickly, finding yourself trapped in a waking nightmare.

Details: The captain runs a tight ship and expects only the best from his darling. You are to follow every one of his rules, obey his every command, and you are to never EVER cross him...not unless you want a beating or broken bones as a reward. Of course, he might just do that anyway, just because he likes to hear your screams.

His perfect darling is weak. Someone much smaller then him and much more weak willed, making you easy to intimated and even easier over power. Basta is the kind of person who seeks out any power in any situation and then abuses it, just as he will abuse you.

Rough is the only way he does it. He's not a gentle lover in anyway. His kisses leave your lips bloody, his touches leave bruises, and you'll be whimpering beneath him as he takes you. Sobbing and shaking as Basta has his way with you. As his cock rips through you, you'll be screaming and begging for mercy...not that he'll ever give you such a thing.

Maybe, if you're a good girl, he'll be sweet to you. He's not really romantic or anything but Basta will reward good behavior. You might get a little freedom occasionally and some gifts, as long as you beg for them and thank your master profusely.

Soldier One. Jasper Lee, 30. If you though that the Captain was bad, well! His right hand woman is a hell of a lot worse! Jasper is perhaps one of the cruelest yanderes in the school, taking terrible pleasure in the misery of others. Twisted and cruel hearted, there is absolutely nothing that Jasper loves more then abusing her power...though there might just be one thing.

You.

Jasper just knows you are the perfect little victim! So sweet and cute...a little bunny waiting to be snapped up by the big bad wolf! Just the sight of you has Jasper salivating! Much like her boss, she lacks any tact in this situation. You will know right away that Jasper is hunting you and taking perverse pleasure in doing so. It will not be long before she snaps you up indeed, stealing you away and doing everything she likes with you.