Copyright Message

General of Darkness Vol. 1, Copyright © 2019 by Lord Dagz (@lorddagz)

This is a work of reality and imagination for all readers. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, incidents, and ideas are either the products of the author's coincidental ideas and imaginations or used in a national manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, human or alien, male or female, living or dead, or actual events that actually happened is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law, protecting literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, including the author's efforts against plagiarism and theft of information, verifying that the writer is underage to common and judicial rights.

By Lord Dagz

Publish date in RoyalRoad.com:

Started: 12/8/2019, 6:23:18 PM
Ended : 4/18/2020, 11:56:59 AM

Publish date in Wattpad.com:

Started: 2/6/2020, 7:35 PM

Ended: 4/18/2020, 1:57 PM